2G data, text and talk plan

SOLVED
lottieh1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Is the 2G monthly plan avaliable to existing customers? I'm currently on 500g ad want to change but its not listed in the options when I try the 'change plan' route.

Accepted Solution

Re: 2G data, text and talk plan

Solved by MVP MVP

@lottieh1 wrote:

Is the 2G monthly plan avaliable to existing customers? I'm currently on 500g ad want to change but its not listed in the options when I try the 'change plan' route.

@lottieh1 Yes the plan is available for new and existing customers. If its not listed when you try to change plan you can contact Fido customer service.

If you are in a contract you might incure some fees if you are changing plan types.

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
Frozen_
Fido Employee

Hey @lottieh1!

Are you referring to the following $50 Talk, Text and Data plan?

- 500 Canada-wide daytime minutes (over usage: $0.50/min)
- Unlimited Canada-wide evenings and weekends (5pm to 7am)
- 2 GB (over usage: $5/100 MB)
- Unlimited text/picture/video msgs from Canada to Canadian, U.S. and international cells
- Call Display (Number only) 
- Mini Voicemail (max 3 msgs, can be upgraded to 35 msgs)
- Circle Calling™

If so, are you in an agreement? The $50/month version of this plan is a BYOP plan, and isn't compatible if your line is in an agreement.

KAPABLE-K
MVP

@lottieh1 wrote:

@lottieh1 Yes the plan is available for new and existing customers. If its not listed when you try to change plan you can contact Fido customer service.

If you are in a contract you might incure some fees if you are changing plan types.