2 numbers only one showing

SOLVED
Haileew
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi there,

I am registered under my moms account for my phone I have all the account information and premisson to get into the account. Im wanting to see when my contract is up and more information regarding the account just wondering if i can locate that on the website or if i will have to call in.

Accepted Solution

Re: 2 numbers only one showing

Solved by MVP MVP

@Haileew was both numbers registered under the same account or different account if its the same account and its not showing you will need to call customer service and they can link the two numbers. To see when your contract is up just login to your account click on the number and on the next page at the bottom you will see Next Upgrade: if there is a date there it means your contract will end on that date if no date is there then it means you are not on a contract.

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
KAPABLE-K
MVP

@Haileew was both numbers registered under the same account or different account if its the same account and its not showing you will need to call customer service and they can link the two numbers. To see when your contract is up just login to your account click on the number and on the next page at the bottom you will see Next Upgrade: if there is a date there it means your contract will end on that date if no date is there then it means you are not on a contract.