18 year loyal customer

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2

18 year loyal customer

Called fido today to see what kind of plan and phone I could get on a 2 year plan. After 18 years with fido I get someone at the other end offering me what I could read on their web page ( I did not mention that I was blind or unable to read, hummm). Now I wonder why I just did'nt read the web page and order online if that is what you get for being around 18 years with fido. I wonder where loyalty customer part kicks in? maybe after 20 years Wink

Just a thought, I feel that there could have been a little effort on the other side, I'm sure somewhere on my file there is a little square with the year that I joinned FIDO!

Loyalty Department should not kick in after the client leaves (like bell has done) it should be there before things go wrong.

Anyway just a thought!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 13
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Re: 18 year loyal customer

Hey there! How are you today? We do appreciate your loyalty, so I'd really like to have the opportunity to look into this with you.

I'll be sending you a PM Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 13
Highlighted
I'm Helpful Level 2
I'm Helpful Level 2

Based upon experience. Being a loyal member for so long. It's all about timing. It's when you ask and what they can offer at that time. If you don't like what they can offer at that time. Give it a few more weeks and you may be surprised at what they say. Sometimes it may take a few more months but don't be pushy and you just may get the deal of a lifetime Smiley Goodluck Smiley
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 13
Highlighted

10 year loyal customer

Kevin of Fido - Would be great if you can help me with my issues as well.  Been trying to call but the queue is just too long and uses up my full lunch break.  PM me please.

Eric

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 13
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Re: 10 year loyal customer

Hey Inigoe!

Sure, i'm happy to help Smiley

What would you like to PM us about?

- FidoChristina

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 13
Highlighted

10 year loyal customer

I would like to upgrade my plan (phone used by my son) but am working on a limited budget.  My average data usage is about 1GB. limited calls and mainly text messages.  Thinking of getting an iPhone 6 or 5s at $0.  Prepared only to pay $45 per month. Called and finally go through earlier - but the best they could offer was a $40 credit with plan that will cost $55.  Appreciate if you can look into this and advise.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 13
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey inigoe, 

Thanks for your reply Smiley .

Sending a PM your way! 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 7 of 13
Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 1
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Hi any update on Loyality smart plans? Any deal on Good Friday or Easter Sunday/ Monday

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 8 of 13
Highlighted

Hey @SyedJ

Nothing announced yet. However we recommend keeping an eye out on our promotions page right here. Smiley 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 9 of 13
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 3
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hi I would like to know about promotional plans. Especially loyalty smart plan.
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 10 of 13