10gb for $60 promotion

10gb for $60 promotion

10gb for $60 promotion

johns1
I'm a Participant Level 2

10gb for $60 promotion

Hi All,

I'm from AB, Canada and I cannot get a hold of customer service (keeps getting disconnected) or find the plan to online to switch it myself? 

Does anyone have any suggestion? 

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
FidoFaiza

It’s normal that you see 5 gb only. It may take some time before you see the bonus data. Rest assured you got it though! 

I hope this helps.

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @johns1!

I answered your PM. Smiley

johns1

Thank you and I've replied back.!

Frosty_Brad_77

I also signed up for the promotional plan. It’s only showing 5 gigs of data and not 10.  I previously had a 1 gig loyalty promotion before the plan change so it shows 6gigd.  Was just looking for some verification that the plan I switched too is in fact then 10gig plan for $60.  

Hopefully it’s cool I’m posting in this thread.  I’m on mobile atm and I’m just looking for some piece of mind that everything went through okay.  

Thanks. 

Hi @Frosty_Brad_77 & welcome to the Community!

Did you sign up for the plan online? Let me know. Smiley

Frosty_Brad_77

I did.  Well sort of.  The only avenue i could figure out how to get the plan was through the “fido mobile” app where you view your current information, pay bills etc..... I choose the plan from with in that, through my phone through the app.  Please don’t hesitate to ask if any more information is required.  Thanks.