10gb for $60 promo not showing up when select change plan anymore

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2
I'm a Participant Level 2

10gb for $60 promo not showing up when select change plan anymore

I've been attempting to change my existing plan for the last 3 hours online. For the first hour nothing would pop up. Then, finally the promo showed up. When i selected the promo it asked for my fido login account info which I supplied. However, when I chose the option to "change my plan" the promo does not show up. The promo showed up in my first 5 attempts but would just time out and "try again later" or "this is embarrasing..." After numerous times logging in and refreshing my page, after I click on "change my plan" again, the promo has completely dissapeared as an option???!!!

Need help fixing this. 

Thanks

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Re: 10gb for $60 promo not showing up when select change plan anymore

Same here. The "Change my plan" page finally loads for me, but I don't see the promo on there either.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 1
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Re: 10gb for $60 promo not showing up when select change plan anymore

Try:

1. log out, refresh your cache, log in and reload the page

2. if you have an outstanding phone payment (i.e. monthly payment on 2 year plan) you may not be seeing it and will have to contact someone live.  At least this is what happened to me. Could not get to the promo until I cleared the outstanding phone charges.  No brainer - cleared up $43 and went form a 2G plan to 10G for the same $60 I was already paying.  When my phone dies I'll buy another S7 used.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3