10gb for $60/mo promotion online

Amandascorda
I'm a Participant Level 2

I have tried switching to this plan online and it keeps saying We're sorry, this information is currently not available online. If you need help with your account, please call 1-888-481-FIDO (3436) and the number provided is busy. Have been trying for 2 hours. Is there any other way I can switch to this?

9 REPLIES 9
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @Amandascorda,

Welcome to the community!

You can keep trying online the website can only handle so many queries before it starts throwing errors.

Just be patient and try again.

Shraika
I'm a Participant Level 3

Been trying since 8am this morning to order online. and also waiting for live chat.. its now 11.35am

Hi @Shraika!

Have you been able to reach someone? If not, let me know and I'll send you a PM. Smiley

Shraika

omg.. i finally got through on live chat after 4.5 hr wait. ty for responding Smiley

Amandascorda
I'm a Participant Level 2

I've been trying for 2 hours and have been on hold for 2 hours

@Shraika Awesome! Glad to know that you finally got through. Smiley

xeriwinged

@FidoMaria - could you possibly PM me the info?  I am having a dickens of a time, and absolutely no success so far

Hey there daninko and xeriwinged, 

Sending you both PMs now Smiley

daninko

Hi!

I've also been attempting to switch my current BYOP plan to the 10gb special, but after scrolling both ways through the list of plans in the CHANGE PLAN area of my account, I do not see the special as an option at all. I've also been trying to contact Customer Service through every method available, but either receive busy signals, no response, or service unavailable messages.

I understand that it's probably quite busy right now with everyone trying to get the same deal, but still hoping I can take advantage of the special before it expires.