10GB for $60/mo promotionk

Tthanh
I'm a Participant Level 2

I’ve waited 2 hrs to get my plans changed!! And guess what it’s not change and it is impossible to reach fido atm!! This is just ridiculous and time consuming when it should be done rightthe first time! Really frustrated and Unsatisfied customer! 

4 REPLIES 4
FidoStephane

Hey there @Tthanh

I'm afraid I'm not sure I understand. What leads you to believe that your plans were not successfully changed? 

Tthanh

I checked it online and the app! First day of the cycle it was changed to 12gb then next day it went down to 5gb and now it’s just at 5gb! Getting very frustrated trying to reach out to fido! 

That's definitely odd. I'll be sending you a PM shortly so we can look into this together.

Talk to you soon Smiley 

Tthanh

So this is one of the worst experiences and situations I’ve ever had to dealt with. First time calling saying I will get the plans on the 25th dec which is when my new cycle starts and I will loose my 10% second line off privilege. Ok that’s fine for 10gb I was ok. Well on the 25th it did changed to 12gb, I was shocked but the 26th it changed back to 5gb. I’ve been trying to call them all day and every day since then but no luck! Got my bill so I lost my original 7gb and had to pay for the regular price without my discount? Does that makes sense? I finally reached someone on Facebook chat after days of trying and they’ve done nothing just saying it will be changed on Jan 25th. Yet I got charged for the new plan but only got 5gb!! Very confusing and frustrating situation ever!