10GB for $60/mo promotion

Camange
I'm a Participant Level 1

And I have been contacting Fido for the last 3 days to switch my current plan to this promotion but it was a horrible experience!!! I am lividly mad!!! It was so hard to contact Fido customer service! Your service was down! Because you guys did not think that you will be overloaded by customers who would want to avail of this promo and a lot of people wanted to switched over their plans!!! It is very unfair or a long time customer like me who had been with FIDO since 2005, for 12 years already!!!  I went to a milton retailer due to the unavailability of your phone customer service that no one wants to pick up because you guys cannot anymore accommodate your customers request of this promo that is why FIDO sucks!!! Your solution to just shutdown the system is very uncalled for!!! So the FIDO retailer in Mikton told me if I am a current FIDO customer and just want to switch plan I should go to FIDO site in Erin Mills which I did yesterday!!! While I was there There was a long line up and I was told to just line up even if I have asked one of the girl having a promo for the spinning wheel if I am a currently holding a congract plan with FIDO and just wanna switched my plan and I wa stood by that lady to just line up!!! So I did for 2 hours!! Then when it was my turn only to be told they can’t do the switching of the plan and it’s only customer service on the phone can do it that they don’t  Right now I have been with my phone again to call customer service for more than an hour already since fido voice mail is telling m eto just keep on calling and phone request to accommodate about tha $60  /10 GB plan can still be accommodated!!!! I have talked to your Erin mills representative there and he even gave me his ID number, 942943 and his name is Sam if he was telling me the true number and ID. Location was 5334 Erin Mills location!  Will someone get back at me now please!!!! Before I change my mind to go to another cellphone carrier!!!! I think this kind of sucks service may make your old customers switch and I am thinking of going to sue FIDO for making us feel and frustrated in this terrible situation!!! Whoever thought about this PROMO structure did not think about the repercussions of making FIDO image sooo bad!!!! I was a contented customer not until I had this horrible experience!!! 

0 REPLIES 0