10GB for $60/mo promotion

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2

10GB for $60/mo promotion

Hello,

I called Fido Dec 14 to enquire about your new promo. I was told as an existing cutomer it did not apply to me. I found out that a day later it was available to existing customers as well. I have been trying to contact Fido for days via chat, phone, Instagram, email and nothing. I went to the kiosk at West Edmonton Mall and spoke with the Store Manager. He was too busy to help an existing customer and asked me to return the next day at 10 am. I work and cannot go to the mall during work hours. He stated that I could call Dec 19th as well and they would give me the promo. I have now been calling again since 7am MST and nothing but a busy signal. I am quite frustrated with the service I have recieved. Please help. Thank you.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
Highlighted

Re: 10GB for $60/mo promotion

I was able to contact Fido via chat. It took an agent more than 2 hours to respond, but that is understandable given the volume of calls and chat requests related to a new promotion. 

If you are a Fido customer, you can try to initiate a chat sessions. Once you see "connected", just wait patiently for someone to pick it up. You will hear a loud sound when that happens.

On a side note, I do not understand why people complain that they cannot go through during such promotion. There is no way any company would be able to have enough agents to handle such event. I believe the number of calls is few times more than usually.. (and no, I do not work for Fido:))

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
I'm Helpful Level 1
I'm Helpful Level 1

Re: 10GB for $60/mo promotion

try calling *88 on your fido phone.

you will get to someone much quicker.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3