10GB for $60/mo promotion

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

10GB for $60/mo promotion

Selected the the promotion plan and accepted the terms and reference yesterday but have yet to get a confirmation email or see the plan change update on the website via my account? Anyone else having this issue?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 8
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 3
I'm a Participant Level 3

Re: 10GB for $60/mo promotion

I changed my plan a few hours ago and I'm now seeing some funny things on "My Account" (it shows I have 6.00 GB available for use but the plan details have not changed). It also tries to refresh the details and then an error would occur. It did say that it would take up to 48 hours to see the changes reflected on the account so I'm hoping by then it would clear up. I also didn't get a confirmation email either.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 8
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2

I am trying to change the plan but its only giving me an option for 80$ a month for the 10gb....the 60$ for 5 GB plus the 5Gb addon is not an option...

help ? 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 8
Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 2

In the Change My Plan option, try clicking the back arrow button instead of forward. I was only seeing the normal plans as well, but when I clicked the back arrow a few times, the BYOP plans finally showed up. It should be the $60 5GB plan. According to their reps, the 5GB will be added automatically but will take a few days to show up.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 8
Highlighted

ok so just keep clicking back???

ill try it thanks!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 8
Highlighted

I would keep clicking back all the way until you see a $60/5GB option. You can try clicking forward too, but that didn't work for me. Others are saying they still don't see the option at all, so it may vary by account! Good luck. Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 8
Highlighted

Sorry i actually dont see a back or forward button ? It gives me just one option of my plan and only the 80 $ plan. Those are the only two options. No other buttons...

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 7 of 8
Highlighted

Does your screen look something like this? Notice the two dark yellow arrows.

Screenshot-2017-12-19 Price plan change.png

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 8 of 8