10GB for $60/mo promotion

10GB for $60/mo promotion

10GB for $60/mo promotion

Sukii
I'm a Participant Level 3

10GB for $60/mo promotion

When the promotion will end in Ontario?

12 REPLIES 12
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @Sukii,

 

The promotion is set to end on December 19th.



Sukii
I'm a Participant Level 3

Great!so I can go get it tomorrow 

Sukii
I'm a Participant Level 3

I have a pulse 15 plus plan right now, still have contract,can I switch to this promotion plan?or I have to switch a company?

Paolo
I'm an Expert Level 2


@Sukii wrote:

I have a pulse 15 plus plan right now, still have contract,can I switch to this promotion plan?or I have to switch a company?


no, if u have a contract you have to switch to the non BYOP version of this plan, costs $25 dollars more per month, so 85 per month, but you can upgrade your phone every two years, and all other aspects of this plan remain the same.

 

if you stay on the $60 plan, you can not upgrade to get a new phone, or you will be forced off this plan. its a catch 22, you decide whats best for you

MsRaven
I'm a Contributor Level 1

This situation may apply to me as well.

 

Is it possible to "upgrade my phone" now and/or pay off the remaining balance and then opt for the $60 BYOP plan vs the $85 dollar one? 

 

Or, what happens if we take the $85 plan now and want to "upgrade" shortly thereafter and pay off any outstanding balance? Would the monthly plan fee be reduced? 

Paolo
I'm an Expert Level 2

and its the same for all carriers from what i heard, rogers too

Sukii
I'm a Participant Level 3

Tried live chat 5 minutes ago,not working

and I heard the systems was down!!!

can I still get the promotion tomorrow?? I don’t wanna miss it..can someone give me an answer Sad

FidoManuel
Former Moderator

Hi there! 

 

Welcome to the Community!

 

@Sikii! The promotion still available until 12.19.2017 11.59 PM for our existing customers.

If you've reached out our Social media accounts during the promotion, and asked about the promotion we'll honour it.

 

@MsRaven That's the way to go if you currently have an agreement, you buyout of your agreement and we can get you on the BYOP version of the plan. The remaining balance on your current device will be added to your next bill.  The second option won't work, if you add the Large version (85$) now, you'll keep it until you change your plan (not possible to downgrade to the BYOP version).

Hope it helps Smiley 



MsRaven
I'm a Contributor Level 1


@FidoManuel wrote:

Hi there! 

 

Welcome to the Community!

 

@Sikii! The promotion still available until 12.19.2017 11.59 PM for our existing customers.

If you've reached out our Social media accounts during the promotion, and asked about the promotion we'll honour it.

 

@MsRaven That's the way to go if you currently have an agreement, you buyout of your agreement and we can get you on the BYOP version of the plan. The remaining balance on your current device will be added to your next bill.  The second option won't work, if you add the Large version (85$) now, you'll keep it until you change your plan (not possible to downgrade to the BYOP version).

Hope it helps Smiley 


Thank you. Now I need to get a hold of someone. 😒

Hey @MsRaven! Were you able to get through? If not, let me know and I'll help you out Smiley



MsRaven
I'm a Contributor Level 1


@FidoStephen wrote:

Hey @MsRaven! Were you able to get through? If not, let me know and I'll help you out Smiley


Hi! I was not. Please touch base in PM?

johnpaolo
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hello Stephen,

 

I'm not able to get through. I've been dropped twice after waiting 3 hours yesterday and 2.5 hours today.