10GB for $60/mo promotion

SOLVED
sally5
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi there,

I just switched my plan over to the Fido Pulse $60 5GB -BYOP, however it does not show up at my fido.ca online that it has the 10GB for $60.  Ive been trying to call customer service to confirm, but no luck to get through the line.  

Any chance I can confirm that I did got the promo of 10gb for $60

Any advice would be appreciated.

Sally

Accepted Solution

Re: 10GB for $60/mo promotion

Solved by Moderator

Hi @sally5,

Rest assured the extra data will be added automatically. It could take up to 2-3 billing cycles but will definitely be added.

View solution in context
8 REPLIES 8
singhkkam
I'm a Participant Level 1

Does one get a confirmation saying it has bee switched> because i went and did it twice and chose get plan and it goes to login page then the old account information package shows up

Original_Lucy
I'm Qualified Level 1

I am pretty sure it will show up for all of us when the frenzy settles. I am so impressed with the CSR's and the patience they had with all of us and our demands. Thank you 

If you liked my answer or I solved your problem please click like or solved.
MDenis
I'm a Participant Level 1

Included in the plan is voicemail. Both me and my wife cannot set our voicemail accounts up. My plan says i have the 10gb hers still says its only 5gb.

ntr93

Did you receive confirmation via email?  I was able to switch it during the day but I still haven't received confirmation and when I go to my account it shows I have 7GB (used to be 5GB) and my plan hasn't changed.  

Frixe

can you tell me how you did it as I am trying to switch BYOP 10gb for $60 but not chance

Khalid 

sally5

Is it possible to confirm that I did sign up for the correct account online yesterday?

@sally5 if the plan was $60 5gb then yes its the correct plan.

FidoFaiza

Hi @sally5,

Rest assured the extra data will be added automatically. It could take up to 2-3 billing cycles but will definitely be added.