10GB for $60/mo promotion

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 3

10GB for $60/mo promotion

Hello, I changed my plan this morning to try to get the current Promotion 10gb for $60.  On my account it only shows 5gb.  It doesn't confirm the 10gb anywhere else.  Did I choose the correct plan? "FIDO PULSE 5GB - BYOP". How will the remaining 5gb be applied and confirmed? Thanks!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 8
Highlighted

Re: 10GB for $60/mo promotion

How did u chnage it. Ive been trying all morning and it just bring me to my account and when I go to change plan it doesnt show up. 

Appreciate your help 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 8
Highlighted

I just went to my account, choose your phone, click on "Change Plan". It'll display all the plans, hit the Left arrow and it'll bring up the BYOP plans and I chose the $60 one. It just says 5gb but it matches the plan that's in the promotion.  I'm just trying to confirm its the right one because it doesn't say $10 gb any where else other than the promo page.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 8
Highlighted

Ive been hitting the right arrow, this is what happens when you dont have your morning coffee. THANK YOU SO MUCH 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 8
Highlighted

Any time. I did the same until I finally realized there was a left arrow.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 8
Highlighted

I will answer my own question here.  I got off the phone with Fido and this is the correct plan for the promotion.  It doesn't show it on the website yet but i was assured that it will eventually.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 8
Highlighted

On the account will it show up after? I know they are super backed up right now probably. 

My account still shows my old plan and no confirmation was sent yet, But I did have a confirmation page when i ordered it 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 7 of 8
Highlighted

Hey @bilbobaggins and thanks for reaching out.

I can confirm that the information will change automatically to 10 GB on your online account. You chose the correct plan Smiley

@Yuliya1

Yes the infomation will show up after. We are getting more requests than usual right now, but we are still working to answer you ASAP.

Hope this helps.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 8 of 8