10GB for $60/mo promotion

SOLVED
riqis
I'm a Participant Level 2

I was looking to switch to this plan. Do I just select the 5GB Pulse plan option for $60 and the bonus 5GB will be added for the next 24 months? It doesn't mention the bonus anywhere once I get to the final checkout. Wanted to be sure I'm selecting the correct plan. Thanks. 

Accepted Solution

Re: 10GB for $60/mo promotion

Solved by Moderator

Hey everyone! I wanted to provide an update that we have regarding this offer Smiley

We're aware that some customers may be missing the 5GB bonus, but there's no need to worry!

At the moment we're working on adding the missing data for everyone who's impacted! We're also going to be adjusting all overages (up to 10GB) Smiley

There's no need to contact us, all of this is done automatically on our end! Very_Happy

Hope this helps Smiley

View solution in context
486 REPLIES 486
boppo72
I'm a Participant Level 1

I was 1 day late to this promotion and was not accepted for it. I went to the mall, called two representatives. I have 3 gbs for $75.00 they were trying to say no to the extra two gigabytes as well, I had to speak to two representatives just to have 2 gygabytes added to my one for 75$, I am so dissapointed.  This is my only means of internet. 

Hey @boppo72!

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

Sorry to learn you missed out on the offer. It was a limited time offer but we're always working on new offers for our customers. 

I'll be happy to take a peek at your account and make sure you received the very best offer for your need.

Talk to you soon! 

Rohan30

Do I qualify for this 

Scooby-Doo
I'm Qualified Level 1

Hi @Rohan30

As mentioned before this promotion is no longer active unfortunately... But keep positive in mind , there are more Maybe even better promos to come. 

Check often and act quickly.

Currently If you need a phone upgrade you can get 2 GB bonus+$10 discount for 12 months with new phones or for 6 months for upgrade attention this promo will autodestruct at 11:59 tonight. Valid until Jan 15.today!

Look in my account app or onto the website / to flag promos and get more details.

Cheers!

wingkichui

I used to have the 10GB thing in my account but recently it got withdrawn back to 5GB on the "included" item. I am not sure what is going on but the data counter says its 15GB? 

I just want to be sure I was not being deducted from my data bucket because I changed the plans to 60 10GB during the same promotion period. 

Hi @wingkichui!

Welcome to the Community Smiley

Don't worry, you have a total of 10 GB, we've made a little change to the plan and it's not impacting the features you have.

Instead of having 5+5 GB, you'll have 10 GB total.  

The information you see on your app will be updated within the next billing cycle (it will display 10 GB). 

Make sure to use under 10 GB if you want to avoid any extra charge. 

morfao1
I'm a Contributor Level 1

When i log into my account thru the app it does show "fido pulse 10gb 60 plan but when i log into my account thru the website it shows 60 5gb pulse plan....y is that?

Scooby-Doo
I'm Qualified Level 1

Hi @morfao1

You all fine buddy!

your 10gb shows under plan in your account the breakdown of this plan is 5 GB + 5 GB bonus.

You are on to 10Gb BYOP unlimited (for as long as you want).

Please note that this plan is currently no longer available.

I hope this helps keep your mind at ease.

Congrats!:smileyhappy:

morfao1

Looks like fido blended the 5gb bonus into the plan.my plan on the account shows it as a 10gb byop plan

Sweet SmileyScreenshot_2018-01-08_023334.jpg

trevorc

I just received my latest bill showing the changes during this latest fiasco.

It shows that the bonus data will expire in 2 years? What?

fidobonus-expires

I have two other lines with Telus and Koodo. This 15 year customer is about to leave...

Gwendel

Thanks for the heads up, trevorc!

I will definately review my upcoming bill to see whether the bonus data were properly added after switching both lines to the 5GB Pulse plan. Wink

hlaryman

I still haven't received my 5GB bonus and have not gotten through to a service rep either. I changed it online. I don't mind paying more for now, but without a confirmation, I'm scared to go over 5gb of data at the moment... Should i be able to use more than 5gb without it on my account? 

Hey @hlaryman and welcome to our Community Smiley

I'm sending you a PM to look into this.

Talk to you soon!

Hey everyone! I wanted to provide an update that we have regarding this offer Smiley

We're aware that some customers may be missing the 5GB bonus, but there's no need to worry!

At the moment we're working on adding the missing data for everyone who's impacted! We're also going to be adjusting all overages (up to 10GB) Smiley

There's no need to contact us, all of this is done automatically on our end! Very_Happy

Hope this helps Smiley

j1paque

Still just 5GB on my end...patiently waiting.
cody_w
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Yes I'm patiently waiting. Have no clue why it would take so long to take effect. A simple change like this shouldn't take 2 billing cycles.

Literally we're talking about a simple update in a database somewhere.

j1paque

Showed up today on both my lines. Happy customer now. Thanks.

Enjoy the extra data @j1paque!

peggysetareh

I read the posts in the community. The latest one was from 3 weeks ago. Ap[parently there is a technical issue that shows 5GB in my account instead of 10GB. Is it rosolved? When if not yet? Thanks!

Hey peggysetareh!

I moved your post to this thread since it's about the same thing. You can find all the info you're looking for here. Smiley