10GB for $60/mo promotion

I'm a Participant Level 2 riqis
I'm a Participant Level 2

10GB for $60/mo promotion

I was looking to switch to this plan. Do I just select the 5GB Pulse plan option for $60 and the bonus 5GB will be added for the next 24 months? It doesn't mention the bonus anywhere once I get to the final checkout. Wanted to be sure I'm selecting the correct plan. Thanks. 

Accepted Solution

Re: 10GB for $60/mo promotion

Hey everyone! I wanted to provide an update that we have regarding this offer Smiley

We're aware that some customers may be missing the 5GB bonus, but there's no need to worry!

At the moment we're working on adding the missing data for everyone who's impacted! We're also going to be adjusting all overages (up to 10GB) Smiley

There's no need to contact us, all of this is done automatically on our end! Very_Happy

Hope this helps Smiley

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 487
I'm a Participant Level 2 dk74

The Willowbrook Fido store turned me away saying that I had to do it myself online.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 391 of 487
I'm a Participant Level 2 Bear_Cat

I could cut and paste this for my post.  It would be almost exactly the same minus the trip to the store.  Good luck.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 392 of 487
I'm a Participant Level 3 erichine
I'm a Participant Level 3

I think it would make everyone feel much better if we knew we will still be able to get the deal after Dec 19th.

I know after all my attempts if I do not get the deal still then I will have to leave Fido. It's the principal of the whole thing and the weight of frustration. I will gladly take a loss at that time if forced to do it.

They should either announce an extension or provide a general message that existing customers that tried to get the deal and failed due to volume are still eligibal.

thanks

/Eric

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 393 of 487
I'm a Participant Level 2 cstiaa

I would like to switch to this plan please, currently paying $65/month.

Can someone please assist thank you

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 394 of 487
I'm a Participant Level 2 Garratt

For everyone who is having problems, call them in the next few days. If they honor it, then it is just a matter of low man power and technical issues. If they don't, I plan on doing the following:

File a complaint:

https://www.fido.ca/consumer/share-a-concern

Then contact an Ombudsman.

https://www.fido.ca/consumer/contact/ombudsman

If this doesn't work contact:

What is the Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services (CCTS)

• CCTS is an agency independent of the telecommunications industry, whose mandate is to resolve complaints of individual and small business retail customers about their telecommunications services.
  • If you have a complaint about your services, including local or long distance telephone service, wireless telephone service, or internet service, you must first try to resolve it directly with your service provider. If you have done so and have been unable to reach a satisfactory resolution, CCTS may be able to help you, free of charge.
  • To learn more about CCTS, you may visit their website at www.ccts-cprst.ca or call toll-free, 1 888 221-1687.

ALSO file a complaint:

http://www.competitionbureau.gc.ca/eic/site/cb-bc.nsf/eng/02776.html

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 395 of 487
I'm a Participant Level 1 Reizhel_16
I'm a Participant Level 1

is this still available? Because this thing keeps on poping up that says the offer is not valid anymore and i should select another promo and then at the end it doesnt go through because apparently something went wrong. please help.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 396 of 487
I'm a Participant Level 1 bubblybrenda

Why is it that under "My Account" the $60 with 5GB Plan does not exist? 

I'm attempting to self serve myself because the on-line chat is not working and the phone lines continually disconnect.

Thank you.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 397 of 487
I'm a Participant Level 2 keventer

Tried the Fido store, but they said the system was down and couldn't process the promo. Customer service hung up four times, on hold again with a eta of 3 hours. I didn't move providers because of this promise from them.  There is no online option of moving to the plan, or even the 5gb plan that they claim will add 5gb extra next billing cycle.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 398 of 487
I'm a Participant Level 1 adda

I was on live chat with Maureen and got through confirming my identity and she was just about to switch me over when it got disconnected. So frustrating! I might have to switch phone companies after 13 years of loyalty to Fido. Very disappointing...

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 399 of 487
I'm a Participant Level 1 Moe73

Hi

I tried constantly from yesterday by end of the day today which is end of the promotion time and couldn't get through to anyone. Neither phone was working nor website corresponding page. Time is over and no luck for me as 7 years customer. It's unfair and I am hoping someone get back to me with a satisfying answer.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 400 of 487
I'm a Participant Level 3 Sairaphais

I’ve been trying to contact Fido all day, as I already have two lines with fido (older contracts) I wanted to add a third under this plan. Even tried purchasing online but none of the methods with or without an existing accounts work. Been with Fido for at least 7 years and even switched other lines back to Fido. Please advise what can be done, thank you

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 401 of 487
Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 2 sal_67
I'm a Contributor Level 2

adda...

how did you get through? i've been trying for 3 days now. keeps saying it's unavailable.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 402 of 487
I'm a Participant Level 3 Tony_Wang

this is crazy, i have been with fido for over 10 years and have 3 lines and none of the lines i have shows the 60 dollars plan, and all fido service lines are down... and even though says customer services available till 9 PM all lines now says closed... what gives???!!! 

any help or input 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 403 of 487
I'm a Participant Level 1 MH11

Im having the same problem. Not impressed

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 404 of 487
I'm a Participant Level 1 annli

Hello

So which means, I don't need to contact the fido by phone and I can upgrade my plan online, then I can get 5GB plus 5GB bonus for $60.00/month and check the status after 2-3 billing cycles, right?

Thanks

Best

Ann

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 405 of 487