10GB for $60/mo promotion

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2 riqis
I'm a Participant Level 2

10GB for $60/mo promotion

I was looking to switch to this plan. Do I just select the 5GB Pulse plan option for $60 and the bonus 5GB will be added for the next 24 months? It doesn't mention the bonus anywhere once I get to the final checkout. Wanted to be sure I'm selecting the correct plan. Thanks. 

Accepted Solution

Re: 10GB for $60/mo promotion

Hey everyone! I wanted to provide an update that we have regarding this offer Smiley

We're aware that some customers may be missing the 5GB bonus, but there's no need to worry!

At the moment we're working on adding the missing data for everyone who's impacted! We're also going to be adjusting all overages (up to 10GB) Smiley

There's no need to contact us, all of this is done automatically on our end! Very_Happy

Hope this helps Smiley

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 487
Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 1 Sairaphais
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I’ve been trying to contact Fido all day, as I already have two lines with fido (older contracts) I wanted to add a third under this plan. Even tried purchasing online but none of the methods with or without an existing accounts work. Been with Fido for at least 7 years and even switched other lines back to Fido. Please advise what can be done, thank you

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 401 of 487
I'm a Contributor Level 2 sal_67
I'm a Contributor Level 2

adda...

how did you get through? i've been trying for 3 days now. keeps saying it's unavailable.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 402 of 487
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 3 Tony_Wang
I'm a Participant Level 3

this is crazy, i have been with fido for over 10 years and have 3 lines and none of the lines i have shows the 60 dollars plan, and all fido service lines are down... and even though says customer services available till 9 PM all lines now says closed... what gives???!!! 

any help or input 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 403 of 487
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1 MH11
I'm a Participant Level 1

Im having the same problem. Not impressed

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 404 of 487
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1 annli
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hello

So which means, I don't need to contact the fido by phone and I can upgrade my plan online, then I can get 5GB plus 5GB bonus for $60.00/month and check the status after 2-3 billing cycles, right?

Thanks

Best

Ann

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 405 of 487
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2 saravan

keep trying to get the promotion but the calling centre/website/online chat all went down

I have been with fido since 2012, so disappointing!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 406 of 487
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 3 Jbell7
I'm a Participant Level 3

What about for the lot of us who have been trying to get a hold of a fido rep to actually give us this deal.  Not one rep has gottan back to me on fb messenger, I've been calling for days and either disconnected or it just hangs up.  Fido should be honoring this plan longer than the 18th.  Absolutely pathetic preparation and custmer service for this complete debacle.  Would love it if someone could answer this.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 407 of 487
Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 1 chionite

Keep calling into FIDO service but NEVER successful. So disappoint.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 408 of 487
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2 Georgiapeaachh

I tried to sign up for the 10GB for $60/month promotion. I am a current Fido customer and I tried changing my plan online but the Fido website kept crashing. The website suggest to call or visit a store, so I did, and went to the store thinking it would be the fastest way. I got there and they said their system was down.. so I hung around a bit to see if they could get their system back up and running. Walked around and came back. I saw there was a line forming so I waited over an hour in line, but as soon as it was my turn, the clerk says “we can’t change your plan here you have to call.” I have been calling Fido for the past 2 days and have waited more than 5 hours on hold and still no success!!! Fido please answer your phone or at least let people change their plans in stores. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 409 of 487
Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 1 Jen2018

Even though the plan expired at midnight, they will still honour it if you get through.  I finally got through this morning, and was on hold for 2 hours, but they changed it for me.

I was on a two year term, but I paid my phone off to take this plan.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 410 of 487