10GB for $60/mo promotion

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2

10GB for $60/mo promotion

I was looking to switch to this plan. Do I just select the 5GB Pulse plan option for $60 and the bonus 5GB will be added for the next 24 months? It doesn't mention the bonus anywhere once I get to the final checkout. Wanted to be sure I'm selecting the correct plan. Thanks. 

Accepted Solution

Re: 10GB for $60/mo promotion

Hey everyone! I wanted to provide an update that we have regarding this offer Smiley

We're aware that some customers may be missing the 5GB bonus, but there's no need to worry!

At the moment we're working on adding the missing data for everyone who's impacted! We're also going to be adjusting all overages (up to 10GB) Smiley

There's no need to contact us, all of this is done automatically on our end! Very_Happy

Hope this helps Smiley

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 487
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 3

I am trying to select the Plan for $60 /w 5 gigs but after selecting it, it makes me log-in again and then just takes me to "my account" and doesn't show anywhere that I selected "Get Plan".

Not sure what to do on the website to lock in the plan.

Still on hold (1 hour 15 minutes) but there's no music or anything else that give me confideence I am connected and waiting.

Any suggestions?

thanks

/Eric

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 371 of 487
Highlighted

tough, call through, says wait, then cut off X__X

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 372 of 487
Highlighted

I cannot change the plan online because the option for the 10g or (5+5) doesnt show up. & if I try to go on the live chat it doesnt go thru & eventually kicks me out, as well as calling.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 373 of 487
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Same situation with my account. Promo doesnt show up. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 374 of 487
Highlighted

Re: Cannot find 10GB for $60/month plan

PERSISTENCE.  I finally got through NOW on the Fido phone line and the change to the Promo $60 10GB Plan (5gb+5gb bonus Pulse Plan) was processed.  The phone line hung up on me many times before I finally spoke to the Service Rep.  For many hours before I could not even get through to the line.  When asked to input phone number and account the recorded message kept saying they could not locate my account.  Then had some waiting music and a ring tone.....then finally a Service Rep human spoke with me and processed the Plan Change!!! : )  One of the moderators on her also sent me an Authentification Form and said someone would help do the Plan Change.  I kept waiting for several hours and still could not see the Promo Plan on the online Account.  But now am glad that this Fido Plan Change ordeal is done after two days of trying repeatedly online, by phone and even in person. Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 375 of 487
Highlighted

well seeing I cannot get thru on any options (calling, live chat, on the my account page) I'm hoping that you will be able to apply this to both lines on my account as soon as you have the manpower to do so. I understand you are swamped, but you cannot offer a deal  & then not have it available on the self serve page on line at least.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 376 of 487
Highlighted

I ended up visiting a Fido kiosk in-person and they changed my plan for me. Even they had to "refresh" their computer constantly. I could only imagine how many frustrated people they had to deal with. 

Fido owes the staff at the kiosk for customer retention! 

Although I was able to change my time in-time, I still think Fido should continue offer this (10gb for $60/month) to loyal customer after the arbitary "offer ends Dec 19" date.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 377 of 487
Highlighted

Hello everyone! 

So, I had posted my solution a few days ago and I can confirm that it worked! 

Again, I went to my account, changed my plan, selected the $60, 5gb plan and  confirmed the ordered. I got an error message at first, but I used a different browser to complete it.

20171219_183724.jpg

Here is my confirmation text from Fido. I hope everyone got the chance to capitalize on this deal, despite all the obstacles!! 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 378 of 487
Highlighted

Called 611 just now at 3:40; a message came on saying they are open from 8 am to 9 pm, but the office is currently closed. I called back; it doesn't ring, just cuts off. Called about 5 more times; now message again says "office now closed." What a joke!   

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 379 of 487
Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 1
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I experienced the same thing after being on hold for an hour, and then disconnected.  Called back, and it says they're closed!!

I was turned away at a mall kiosk yesterday as well.  They told me because my current plan is over sixty dollars, I have to call customer support.  Isn't that nuts?!?!

I have been trying to connect with someone for days.  The live chat isn't working either.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 380 of 487