10GB for $60/mo promotion

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

logan12345
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I would like to change my current plan to the promotion that is on for 10GB of data. I have used the live chat but was unable to get ahold of anyone. I called the regular contact number as well as 611 and am unable to reach out there. It kind of feels like I am trying to contact a radio show lol. Help would be much appreciated!!

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @logan12345

I've answered your PM. Smiley

Hakan
I'm a Contributor Level 1

May I get a PM too, how do I contact Fido? Tried everything like online, telephone and nothing goes through , thank you 

Headrockk1
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi I also can't  change my plan. I've been calling and waiting several hours on hold and no one answers, or I can't get through at all and I've tried online about 100 times and it always says some kind or sorry error message. I'd don't want to miss the promo and tomorrow is the last day but I've been trying for days. Can you please help me. 

promoguy
I'm a Participant Level 2

I was able to finally get through on the 611 number after being on hold for 1.5 hours. I put the phone on speaker phone so we could do other things while waiting. I was finally able to speak to a customer service rep and change my account to the $60/10 gig plan.