10GB for $60/mo promotion

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2

10GB for $60/mo promotion

I was looking to switch to this plan. Do I just select the 5GB Pulse plan option for $60 and the bonus 5GB will be added for the next 24 months? It doesn't mention the bonus anywhere once I get to the final checkout. Wanted to be sure I'm selecting the correct plan. Thanks. 

Accepted Solution

Re: 10GB for $60/mo promotion

Hey everyone! I wanted to provide an update that we have regarding this offer Smiley

We're aware that some customers may be missing the 5GB bonus, but there's no need to worry!

At the moment we're working on adding the missing data for everyone who's impacted! We're also going to be adjusting all overages (up to 10GB) Smiley

There's no need to contact us, all of this is done automatically on our end! Very_Happy

Hope this helps Smiley

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 487
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 3
I'm a Participant Level 3

Charlie - 3hours and 25 min in.  Got disconnected.  

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 221 of 487
Highlighted

I did all this and tried on a new device, not working

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 222 of 487
Highlighted

I don't think it matters what browser you use, Fido. The Fido website is horrible. It doesn't even work at all in Firefox, which Fido knows about but doesn't care.  You guys need to simplify the page and get rid of all the fancy bloated non-sense and make something that actually works.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 223 of 487
Highlighted

IF ANYONE STILL TRYING TO CHANGE PLAN !!! 

CALL *88 AND DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTILL YOU HEAR ON-HOLD MUSIC  AND SOMEONE WILL ANSWER. 

i Just got my plan changed this way after trying since morning. it took me 5 min on hold and 4 min to actually get the plan changed.. i wrote in CAPITALS so you may read my post and not waste anymore time. 

Thanks and Good Luck Guys !

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 224 of 487
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1

I have tried multiple browsers to self serve with no luck and have been calling for an hour. Now I can't even get the number to ring. It just won't connect. I even went to a store where they told me they couldn't help me because I pay too much per month? Can anyone from Fido help me?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 225 of 487
Highlighted

Sorry FidoStephen, I got a message from Maria about 45minutes ago asking what name I put in the form, I replied her, but nothing from her again. Anyway you can help?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 226 of 487
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @______!

I'm answering you now. Smiley Thanks for your patience!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 227 of 487
Highlighted

I am desperately trying to get ahold of a fido rep to get this plan, I have been trying for 2 days. anything anyone can do to help?! Please!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 228 of 487
Highlighted

Can someone from Fido please get a hold of me. I want to jump on this plan but I've had no luck contacting you guys, I've been trying since this morning. No answer on FB messenger. Tried calling many times, last time waited around 2 hours then got disconnected. Live chat doesn't work. Toll free number is busy. How am I supposed to get this plan?

I looked at the plan online and it only says I can get 5gb for $60, there is no mention of the additional 5gb. I would really hate it if the time to apply for the plan expires simply because I wasn't able to get a hold of you.

Can someone please direct me to the right method of communicating?

Thank you.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 229 of 487
Highlighted

I want to switch my Fido plan to this, but cannot get through to customer service by phone, chat, or through the app! Happy to do it myself, but whenever I try to "change plan" in My Account through Fido's website, it fails to load. How can I access this promotion?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 230 of 487