10GB for $60/mo promotion

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2
I'm a Participant Level 2

10GB for $60/mo promotion

I was looking to switch to this plan. Do I just select the 5GB Pulse plan option for $60 and the bonus 5GB will be added for the next 24 months? It doesn't mention the bonus anywhere once I get to the final checkout. Wanted to be sure I'm selecting the correct plan. Thanks. 

Accepted Solution

Re: 10GB for $60/mo promotion

Hey everyone! I wanted to provide an update that we have regarding this offer Smiley

We're aware that some customers may be missing the 5GB bonus, but there's no need to worry!

At the moment we're working on adding the missing data for everyone who's impacted! We're also going to be adjusting all overages (up to 10GB) Smiley

There's no need to contact us, all of this is done automatically on our end! Very_Happy

Hope this helps Smiley

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 487
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 3

I've been on hold for 2 hrs lol

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 201 of 487
Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 1

A long story follows;

So after giving up trying to reach anyone on the phone, I decided to go to the Fido Store in the Pacific Centre Mall Vancouver. I was greeted by a worker there who asked what it was i was looking to do. I replied that I was wanting to change my existing plan to take advantage of the 10 gb promo. He advised that i would have about a 10 minute wait, to which i replied ok. So 15 minutes later another feloow in store has me go to his work station, and when i tell him what i want he says oh we can't do that here, it can only be done online. To say i wasnt too pleased would be an understatement and i left. I was walking down Robson St and i see the fido store, and I say to myself lets see what they say here. I go in wait in line less than 5 minutes, a young lady asked if she could help, i explained what i was trying to do, and easy peasy nice and easy she made the plan change. I was in and out in less than 1/2 hour. So i said to the lady helping me why couldnt they do it at other store, and she said that she didnt know. Anyway my plan is changed, but it seems to me i had to do a lot of running around for the priveledge of using fido. Next time things may be different

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 202 of 487
Highlighted

I have a month-to-month contract and I'm trying to get this promotion. However, I cannot do it online:

"We're sorry, this information is currently not available online. If you need help, please contact us."

and:

"Live Support is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again in a few moments. We appreciate your patience."

Could someone from Fido confirm that the offer will be extended for those who tried to get the promotion as:

"Hurry! Offer ends December 18"

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 203 of 487
Highlighted

wondering the same, will this promotion be extended? As users cannot change their plans due to issues at Fido and are out of the consumers control.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 204 of 487
Highlighted
I'm an Expert Level 2
I'm an Expert Level 2

just keep trying

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 205 of 487
Highlighted

almost 3 for me

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 206 of 487
Highlighted

Lucky you 😊 Happy for you 👌 in St. Catharines ON , so far no luck since Saturday 😐

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 207 of 487
Highlighted

I was finally able to get through on the phone line without being cut off since Saturday and been on hold for almost 2 hours now, waiting this long is completely unreasonable and a disservice to loyal customers (have been with Fido since 1998).

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 208 of 487
Highlighted

Hear :ear: you 😐 Good luck 🙏

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 209 of 487
Highlighted

I hope this wait is because I am in a long queue. If fido system is completely down, I hope they annouce it through twitter so I don't need to keep waiting. It has been almost 3 hours since I am on hold waiting. Is 3 hours of wait possible?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 210 of 487