10GB for $60/mo promotion

SOLVED
riqis
I'm a Participant Level 2

I was looking to switch to this plan. Do I just select the 5GB Pulse plan option for $60 and the bonus 5GB will be added for the next 24 months? It doesn't mention the bonus anywhere once I get to the final checkout. Wanted to be sure I'm selecting the correct plan. Thanks. 

Accepted Solution

Re: 10GB for $60/mo promotion

Solved by Former Moderator FidoNick

Hey everyone! I wanted to provide an update that we have regarding this offer Smiley

We're aware that some customers may be missing the 5GB bonus, but there's no need to worry!

At the moment we're working on adding the missing data for everyone who's impacted! We're also going to be adjusting all overages (up to 10GB) Smiley

There's no need to contact us, all of this is done automatically on our end! Very_Happy

Hope this helps Smiley

View solution in context
486 REPLIES 486
Chopper1
I'm a Participant Level 3

Wrong plan. You want the pulse plan 

Crystal6
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi I want this plan but can't get through online, through the app or by phone pls help 

Hey @Crystal6

I moved your post here since it's about the same subject on this thread.

You will find the way to reach us on @FidoNick 's solution.

Hope this helps.

Hi @briko1234, I moved your post here since it's about the same subject on this thread.

briko1234

I was looking to switch to this plan. However I am having a hard time connecting to a Fido representative. I wanted to ensure I can make the switch to the promotion before it ends on December 19th. 

Can I please be updated with how to change my current plan to the 10GB for $60/month promotion? Please send me a PM if that is the easiest way to get this done. Thanks!

briko1234

I am trying to switch my plan to the BYOD $60/month for 5gb as I understand that the additional 5gb/month (10gb/month total) will be added on by Fido. However I'm having issues with the online site working right now.

Jenny-bean

I'm trying to change my plan online to the new promo 10gb data for $60 a month and it just tells me to log in and I'm already logged in? I cannot get through to customer service, but have people even been able to do this online??

Hello @Jenny-bean,

Yes people have been able to switch to it online, are you using the APP or a computer? Try using a computer to login and switch to the new plan.

Jenny-bean

yes I've done both, I chose my plan and everything, filled in all my info and went to confirm and it said to log in again!  My name is up top and everything!! This is so frustrating.. 

@Jenny-bean, try clearing your browser cache or try a different browser and see if it solves your problem.

Charis

Nop, clearing cache/ switch browser doesn't work either!

Kellbell
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I just upgraded my phone and a 5 Gb plan for 85 dollars and wanted the 60 dollar plan with the 10 Gb. Ive tried calling and messaging since friday with no luck getting through. This very frustrating and it ends tomorrow?!!!

billy2

same here too... thinking about switch to rogers.

better signal.

@billy2 wrote:

same here too... thinking about switch to rogers.

better signal.

Hello Billy2,

Welcome to the community!

Are you aware that Fido and Rogers share networks? The signal should be the same from either provider.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

Kun1
I'm a Participant Level 3

Thats correct. But why are the customer service lines down. i am not able to switch online as well and the promotions are ending tomorrow. 

Paolo
I'm an Expert Level 2

the lines are not down they are just swamped with everybody calling in at the same time to request this plan, and everyone logging in online to try and change to this plan so the servers are getting congested at times, so that explains why sometimes it does not work and some times it works, you might have to wait and test your luck and try again, or put up with the hold times

LittleBird

I've tried calling you, FB messaging you, and using the online chat... not of them are getting through... so I'll try here. I do not see the promo plan that is 10GB for $60 when I try to change my existing plan. I see some people are seeing a 5 GB plan for $60/month, but I don't even see that one. This is extremely difficult to change plans... please help. I'm going to go somewhere else today if you cannot get this sorted out.

DonComia

Calling doesn't work. *611 drops my calls.
Online support is a joke. I've waited 5 hours.
Going to a store is also a waste of time as a "Fido" store can not change my "Fido" plan.

I've gone online to attempt to change plans but I get a notification "to continue I have to contact in person" after waiting for a few minutes.

I've been a longtime Fido customer for over 10 years and I see new customers, who haven't supported your company for the amount of time I have get better deals.

For a network company to be unable to provide network assistance is ridiculous. I don't want to change companies but I feel like I'm held hostage but your company when i can not upgrade/update/seek and receive help with a deadline looming.

Get your act together, Fido.

credmau5
I'm Experienced Level 3

To be fair, this is the same at all carriers. In fact, many people on TELUS reported they had over 1200 people in front of them in the que so you could literally be waiting days. These were not planned promotions by the carriers, therefore no planning was involved. The only other option they could have done is simply not offer the deal at all. At least that would have avoided wait time complaints lol

Millstone50

I did manage to get through tonight after about 70 minutes on hold. I ported a number from WIND and it took about 5 minutes. Also got WiFi calling setup. My online account still says 5GB but not really worried. I will miss the unlimited US features of my WIND account but it's more important for me to not have black holes of service around where I travel. 

lilbrowngirl

HI there, 

I don't see the $60 for 5GB plan at all.  The closest I have is an $85 for 5GB plan.  Would you help?

Thanks,