10GB for $60/mo promotion for existing FIDO customers

MrTopic
I'm a Participant Level 3

I have been trying to call regarding the Holiday plan and have been on hold then disconnected on your end for 3 days now. Twice I have called and due to “overwhelming call volume” you were unable to take my call. Inhave tried live chat and says there an error and to try again later. I was hoping to change my plan as I’m a long time 15 year customer and am paying $40 more per month then this offer. I don’t want to cancel and will switch phone providers but Rogers is extending the offer. Please let me know how to speak to a customer retention officer to work out a plan switch. Thanks

9 REPLIES 9
FidoFaiza

Hi @MrTopic

Are you still looking for help?

Let me know!

kateko
I'm a Participant Level 2

How do i get this promo?

MainDanny

Im looking to get this soon assuming there are no frills or conditions. 

If not Im seriously looking to switch. 

Im not getting good reception and LTE interenet is too slow on weekdays. 

Hi @MrTopic @kateko @MainDanny

This promo was offered for a limited time and is now over. You can find our current offers right here.

Hope that helps! 

MrTopic

Well those deals are garbage in comparison. I’ll be calling later to cancel if that’s all you’ll offer to a 15 year customer. Thanks for informing me there is no such thing as customer loyalty incentives in your company. There a plenty of options it there now that will offer better alternatives. 

I'm sad to see that you feel that way @MrTopic Sad

If you'd like, I'll send you a PM to go over your plan options. Let me know.

MrTopic

You can look into it but im

not paying $100 per month for 10gb and I’m not accepting anything less then 10gigs either. I have also spoken to Rogers and as your owners they are also willing to extend the deal I would just have to pay out the remainder of my plan. It’s funny how a company that owns you would do more for me then any loyalty gesture from you. If you are part of customer retention I feel you it’s sad how you treat long time customers. 

@MrTopic I'm really sorry you feel that way. I'll send you a PM to go over your options together.

MrTopic

Yes sorry. Was busy with. Pre Christmas family attention. Please let me know if there’s any option you have for me. Thanks for replying