10GB for $60/mo promotion for existing FIDO customers

crash1hd
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hello,

After trying to get through to customer service (and completely understanding that it is swamped) it is unfortunate that you don't have the capacity to handle all your customers calling you at once seeing as you have no issue billing everyone monthly.  I digress wouldn't it be easier on your customer service team who are frantically trying to help as many of the existing customers as possible to maybe put up something on your website to indicate that you will honour anyone trying to call in even at a later date and just remove the deadline?  If not again this is not ethically fair to the customers who are and have been trying for days now to get through (busy signal on the phone, chat service completely down and forums hardly being responded to adequately.)  I am sure the customer service team members are trying to do there best (they can only do so much) but Fido as a company should be doing something if not for there customers but at least there staff as this solely looks bad on Fido PR, it also shows that most of the country is wanting better deals then what you have been offering.

Please assist us customers in giving us a bone already or something.

Yes I will be calling after the deal is done and complaining and attempting to continue to get the deal until I get through as I am sure many others will be doing the same.

Any of the Fido team feel free to reach me by PM or email as you have ways to connect.

Look at your morals Fido

Also maybe someone can at least help me get my phone unlocked.

Thanks,

Sadly disappointed long-term customer.

Adam

3 REPLIES 3
louiseg
I'm a Participant Level 2

Totally feeling the same way!  I hope once I can get through that I will still be able to get the $60 plan with 10gb

crash1hd
I'm a Participant Level 3

Yeah, some kind of respondents saying yes we acknowledge the issue and we will be in touch or its ok you are good to get it later but silence is deafening.  It is very unfortunate.

@FidoStephane, @FidoStephen and @FidoKenny (I know you guys are doing your absolute best and you have my deepest condolences)
please let me know you received my message.

Thanks,

Adam

Hey @crash1hd!

So sorry for the delay. I did receive your PM and I'll reply to it now!