10GB for $60/mo promotion for existing FIDO customers

SOLVED
rbet
I'm a Participant Level 3

I currently am on a BYOP plan but when I go to change my plan online to take advantage of this deal it isnt there. There is no BYOP even for $60. All the choices end in 5 dollars? tried reloading and clearing cache. Nothing works

Accepted Solution

Re: 10GB for $60/mo promotion for existing FIDO customers

Solved by Community Manager

Hey @rbet!

Sorry for the long wait. Did you manage to change your plan? Let me know!

View solution in context
7 REPLIES 7
Kun1

At long last I connected with Customer Service in PEI her name was EILEEN Amazaing woman, so expert and she did everything to get me the 10 GB Plan. She was so affable and straight to the point. I can not thank you enough EILEEN. You have genuinely made my Christmas and New Year. By and by Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiley

FidoStephen
Community Manager

Hey @rbet!

Sorry for the long wait. Did you manage to change your plan? Let me know!

Katie123
I'm a Participant Level 2

I wasn't able to get it either.It didn't show as an option in My Account. The phone lines were tied up with no way of getting through to a Fido representative and no one replied to my PMs on social media. If the option was made avaialbe online through the "Change Plan" option on My Account I would have been able to take advantage of this offer without issue. Many people were able to change their plans online. And many had the same problem I did. As it stands, the promo is over and I don't feel that it's right that due to an issue on Fido's end, and through no fault of my own I should miss out on this promotion.

FLY1

@Katie123 wrote:

I wasn't able to get it either.It didn't show as an option in My Account. The phone lines were tied up with no way of getting through to a Fido representative and no one replied to my PMs on social media. If the option was made avaialbe online through the "Change Plan" option on My Account I would have been able to take advantage of this offer without issue. Many people were able to change their plans online. And many had the same problem I did. As it stands, the promo is over and I don't feel that it's right that due to an issue on Fido's end, and through no fault of my own I should miss out on this promotion.

Same here.... I have the same problem too

alcarr

Exactly. I can understand them being busy but for us that were not able to get thru because their system essentially went down is not cool. As long as the deal is honored and the situation made right then its all good.

PaulL2

Had the same issue here. Really wanted to take advantage of the offer but wasn't able to due to issues on their end.

rbet

@FidoStephen Yup i finally was able to get it done I believe on the live chat this morning. I know you guys are overwhelmed with everything right now. Thanks for getting back to me.