10GB for $60/mo promotion for existing FIDO customers

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2

10GB for $60/mo promotion for existing FIDO customers

Is this promotion available for existing Fido customers? Even those currently in a 2-year plan?

I tried calling but no it says to call later since they're probably bogged down with callers.

I tried live chat but I waited for hours only for a representative to connect and the disconnect right away.

Even the page after you click "Change Plan" states "Page Not Found".

What am I left with to contact Fido??

Accepted Solution

Re: 10GB for $60/mo promotion for existing FIDO customers

Hello @azfron

Welcome to the community!

The plan is available to existing customers.

If you are currently in a contract you will have to pay off your tab in order to switch to the $60 10gb BYOP plan and the Bring Your Own Phone (BYOP) plans are not eligible for phone upgrades.

Alternatively you can also get the $85 10gb version which you can get a phone with and depending on the type of plan you have now you can switch to the $85 plan and not incur any fees.

You just have to be patient and keep trying.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 65
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 3

@Scooby-Doo Thanks for your advice. I will visit a Fido store now to clarify. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 21 of 65
Highlighted
MVP Prospect
MVP Prospect

@Kellbell Fido web and service are overload I also called  Fido store as not able to get a hold of customer service. Basically the store told me if I changed my plan ton5Gb I will.get the promotion which I believe by date of making my account change it is verifiable even if.you did not yet received the contract (they again are overloaded) it is actually to your advantage if something is let's say not to your satisfaction... It will only show 5Gb until your plan cycle (maybe for 2 cycles are slow they are) but I am personnally assured that the promo.will apply. Just make sure you log in Fido my account app on your phone to see the plan at 5Gb. This ends Dec. 19 I suggest anyone who wants this promo to proceed to change before 5pm but with no indication of hour it may be good till midnight... Still subjective as always.  Albeit thanks to this forum community we are a herd of customers who care helping each other!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 22 of 65
Highlighted

I'm having a problem. So I was able to upgrade my 3GB Plus account (with existing device that I'm still paying off) to the 5GB $85 promo. But for my girlfriend, the $85/5GB option isn't showing up on the same page that it did for me. She's also still paying off her device but is on a 1GB 'Promo Plus25' plan - wondering if that's somehow made her ineligable for the upgrade?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 23 of 65
Highlighted

I was seeing the $85 5 GB plan yesterday, but it's no longer showing for me today when I wanted to switch over. Can anyone from Fido speak to this? 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 24 of 65
Highlighted

I just upgraded the plan for two of 3 of my lines on Black Friday. I've been with Fido for more than 10 years and right now I am paying $70 for 3GB.

I've been trying to contact Fido to change to the 10GB for $60/mo but not luck.

Can you please help me here?

Thanks

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 25 of 65
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1

I am an existing customer with my own fully paid phone and I am on a standard plan now. When trying to change my plan through the web, I do not see $60 for 5GB plan. Under BYOP plan, I see $65 with 1G x 2 and $85 with 4G x 2. 

Any tips?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 26 of 65
Highlighted

I cannot find the 5 GB version on the site anywhere. It only shows 3 choices: 1 GB for $70, and 1 GB for $80 and 4 GB for $100 in the Pulse Plan.I've tried chat, and calling two different numbers for support. The answer is the same... try later. Where can I find the 5GB to change my plan? 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 27 of 65
Highlighted

There a couple of small arrows at the top of the plan choices <   > This allows you to scroll to other options. Took me a while to see that too.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 28 of 65
Highlighted

can't call or chat online.. can a mod send me a PM please? much appreciated.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 29 of 65
Highlighted

Hi, I'm also an existing client and would like to take advantage of this offer. Phones don't seem to be working and the twitter/Facebook communications don't seem to be either. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 30 of 65