10GB/$60.00

10GB/$60.00

10GB/$60.00

Jen2018
I'm a Contributor Level 1

10GB/$60.00

I have not been able to get through on the phone, so I went to a fido dealer today and they said I had to call customer service for the $60.00/10GB promotion because my current plan costs more than that. Have still been unable to get through, so am trying this method..
I want to switch my plan from what it is to the $60/10GB plan.

Live chat is also not working, and neither is fido self serve to swith the plan on my own.

5 REPLIES 5
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @Jen2018!

Were you finally able to reach someone? If not, let me know and I'll send you a PM. Smiley

Jen2018

Hi, no I have not been able, and the live chat is still down. 

I dont have facebook...

Jen2018

Live chat still not working, was on hold for an hour with the worst 5 songs playing over and over and then got disconnected. 

I want to change my plan, and whatever I owe for the device, I will pay off...

I want to switch to the 10GB/$60.

I have made every possible attempt at this to make the switch, and even turned away at the Fido store in Agincourt Mall in Toronto yesterday. 

tintin1979
I'm a Participant Level 2

I had to go to best buy at 945pm as all my attempts to call Fido were unsuccessful. Long holds and then eventually i was hung up on. After 1 hr I am no longer a fido customer best buy could not upgrade my fido plan on their side all I could do was go to Rogers to ensure i get this offer. So Fido you messed up. We should have had the ability to order this online or You should have had the call center open longer You lost many customers today 

Jen2018

Will the posts customers have put up in the forums be confirmation to switch plans even after the promotion ends because we were unable to get through to support staff?