10G/$60 promotion wasn’t honoured

gato
I'm a Participant Level 3

Signed for this promotion in December/17 and still waiting for my plan to be adjusted.

I have called and used the live chat several times and every time I am promised that it will be fixed but still waiting.

I was told by customer service over the phone and live chat that I could use my phone as if I had the 10G plan and to ignore any extra charges because the bill was going to be adjusted, I trusted them and now I am facing and overcharge of $100 and no solution from their end.

I have been documenting my interaction with customer service, have a screenshot of the chat where they assured me that the plan is going to be adjusted.

In my last conversation with CS, was offered a to move to a $70 plan with $120 credit, which I was willing to accept, but the overcharge was to be split 50/50 with FIDO, why do I have to play for their mistakes? this part was unacceptable.

7 REPLIES 7
Ercan

Fido seems to not care at all about their customers. I have been with them for 10 years with three lines and Virgin Mobile offered me this deal today, and when I called Fido, the rep told me that no such deal is possible or that she has even heard of it.....I am going to be switching over.

Hey @Ercan,

I assure you that our customers are the most important thing to us! We always try to accommodate you as much as we can and offer you the best services we possible can that fit with your needs.

I'll be happy to take another look at the options with you, we definitely wouldn't want to see you go because of this!

I'll talk to you soon in PM Smiley

Ercan

Hi FidoClaudia, I did send you back the info as per your request 

FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @gato

Thanks for reaching out about this.

I understand how frustrating this can be. If we made a mistake on our end and we'll definitely rectify it!

I'll send you a PM so we can look into this Smiley 

gato

Hi there, I got most of the Issued with my account resolved but I am still being charged extra use ($60) after my pls was updated, can someone please adjust my account?

thanks,

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Thanks for the update, gato! 

We'd be happy to check out those overages with you. Keep an eye out for a PM from our team. Smiley

gato

Thanks, I am looking forward to hearing from you soon