1000 international long distance minutes free

SOLVED
Jack979
I'm a Participant Level 1

Dear fido community. My wife and me are with fido from long time. Then i moved to chatr and then i am again with fido with migration plan. Why i cannot get frèe 1000 minutes international if the new customers are getting it. This is not fair to me and other fido customers with the migration plan. Please look into this and make some fair ploicies for all your fido customers.

Accepted Solution

Re: 1000 international long distance minutes free

Solved by Senior MVP Senior MVP

Hello Jack979,

Welcome to the community!

The 1000 International minutes was a promotional offer on some of the plans. I believe the promotion had already ended. If it ended prior to your migration plan, then it would not have been available. That said, not all plans would qualify for all promotions. Are you sure new customers are still getting it? It's possible they reintroduced the promotion for a brief period, however, I do not see that particular promotion on the website.

Promotions come and go. When they are available, you are free to try to get the promotion. However, you would likely have to switch from your migration plan. While there might be some enticement promotions only available to new customers, most promotions are available to both new and old customers.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
Cawtau
Senior MVP

Hello Jack979,

Welcome to the community!

The 1000 International minutes was a promotional offer on some of the plans. I believe the promotion had already ended. If it ended prior to your migration plan, then it would not have been available. That said, not all plans would qualify for all promotions. Are you sure new customers are still getting it? It's possible they reintroduced the promotion for a brief period, however, I do not see that particular promotion on the website.

Promotions come and go. When they are available, you are free to try to get the promotion. However, you would likely have to switch from your migration plan. While there might be some enticement promotions only available to new customers, most promotions are available to both new and old customers.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers