100$ yearly prepaid plan with a data add on

SOLVED
nitros
I'm a Participant Level 3

If I want to add the 10$ for 100mb of data for one month, will that 10$ get deducted from my $15 balance i got when i got this plan? how do some people with this same prepaid plan purchase multiple 10$ data add ons without running out of the balance? because i would want this add on at like 4 times this year, wont i only have like 5$ left on my balance if i get the add on once?

thanks

Accepted Solution

Re: 100$ yearly prepaid plan with a data add on

Solved by Former Moderator FidoRanya

Hey @nitros

In order to purchase the 100 mb add on, you need to have an extra balance available on the account. It will not be deducted from your plan itself but from the available balance . 

What you can do is add it to your liking, it doesn't have to be there permanently, you can remove it as you please. 

We're here if there's other questions. 

View solution in context
5 REPLIES 5
FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @nitros

In order to purchase the 100 mb add on, you need to have an extra balance available on the account. It will not be deducted from your plan itself but from the available balance . 

What you can do is add it to your liking, it doesn't have to be there permanently, you can remove it as you please. 

We're here if there's other questions. 

nitros

Hi @FidoRanya, thanks for the reply.

So you mean, all i have to do is do a $10 refill (that lasts for 30 days) and then get the 10$ add on which will then be deducted from my 10$ refill I did?

And I'm not sure what you meant by i can add it to my liking and remove it as i please, didnt quite understand that part.

thanks!

Hey @nitros Smiley

That's right.

The add-on will be deducted from the $10 refill you added. And this lasts for 30 days Smiley

What @FidoRanya meant is that it's not an option that you have to pay every month.

Meaning that you can decide to use it this month and remove it afterwards if you don't need it anymore Smiley

Let me know if that makes sense to you.

nitros

Okay thanks

And after getting this 10$ refill, what if on like the 20th day i finally decide to get the 10$ data add on, will that last for only 10 days or still 30 days?

thanks

Hey @nitros

You'll first need to make sure you have sufficient balance to cover the cost of the plan and the data add-on. Once you add the refill for the data add-on and that it is used up to pay the option, you'll have it available for another 30 days from this date. 

I hope this information was helpful. Smiley