$100 Auto refill no longer available??

SOLVED
frustrated-usr1
I'm a Participant Level 1

I have Auto Refill setup for the $100 (365-day) option - this failed last week without warning.  I know that the registered VISA card works because I was able to use its info to do a on-line manual refill without having to reenter any info.  Calling FIDO support, I was told that the $100 Auto Refill no longer works, and they could not tell me which amount would actually work?  Very frustrating as all on-line documentation still implies that it is available, and is still available as an option??

Has anyone actually go this to work?  Thank you.

Accepted Solution

Re: $100 Auto refill no longer available??

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAlyson

Hey @frustrated-usr1 and welcome to the Community!

Are you subscribed to the Low Balance Auto Refill with the $100 voucher option?

The Low Balance option is available starting at $10 and in $5 increments up to $100!

View solution in context
9 REPLIES 9
FidoAlyson
Former Moderator

Hey @frustrated-usr1 and welcome to the Community!

Are you subscribed to the Low Balance Auto Refill with the $100 voucher option?

The Low Balance option is available starting at $10 and in $5 increments up to $100!

idan11
I'm a Participant Level 3

Well, today at Fairview Mall I was told that "no more $100 vouchers anymore" and something about "Fido was moved to Rogers bla-bla-bla".

Usually I was buying  $100 voucher at big malls (mostly Fairview Mall) and refilled online.

But not anymore?

So how can I refill for 1 year my family pay-per-minute plan?

Go back to $10 for month?

Hey @idan11, the $100 voucher is still available. You'll find all the details on our website.

idan11

Thanks for info, Rachel.

"Available at all Fido points of sale" - never could buy in the past.

Always was told "$100 voucher you can buy ONLY at Fido kiosks at big malls like Yorkdale, Fairview etc."

Does it possible to buy $100 voucher online?

I'm not entirely sure @idan11, do you know if the rep might've been referring to the yearly $100 plan? 

idan11

Now I don't know what to think about this situation - befor I always buy that voucher at Fairview mall.

I'd ask for $100 voucher for 365 days.

He referred about "not available because that Fido plan/account/??? was moved to Rogers".

Could it be just misunderstanding about plans/vouchers etc?

Maybe, I can assure you the $100 voucher is still offered Smiley

idan11

Thanks a lot! 

Cheers!

idan11

Good toknow that, but I am wondering WHY that guy at Fido kiosk (at Fairview Mall) doesn't sell it to me today?