10 gigs for $60 promo

10 gigs for $60 promo

10 gigs for $60 promo

Anis1
I'm a Participant Level 1

10 gigs for $60 promo

I have been trying to switch to the 10 gig plan for  $60 and no one answers and keeps telling me to call back, i have been going thru this for the last 2 days

3 REPLIES 3
FidoStephen
Community Manager

@Anis1 wrote:

I have been trying to switch to the 10 gig plan for  $60 and no one answers and keeps telling me to call back, i have been going thru this for the last 2 days

Hey there! Sorry for the long wait. Still need help?

LittleBird
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I went through the same thing today... it was incredibly painful, but I eventually got it done through chat support. I couldn't see the plan at all ($60 for 5GB or 10GB) when I tried to switch online myself. Since chat and phone support is closed the only thing I can suggest is setting your province to ON (up top on the website) and seeing if it then shows up for you... someone else suggested that to me, but I already had switch it at that point. And apparantely you select the $60 for 5GB plan and then they will give you the extra 5GB for free on top of that. Good luck!

sbrace682
I'm a Participant Level 1

I had that issue too, but It seems the plans load by base cost, so I had to navigate the plans using the left arrow and I found the 5GB for $60