10% discount for new lines

SOLVED
SGH1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hello,

I switched over from Rogers to Fido in November during the $40 4GB plans.  When I signed up, I was told by the rep that any additional lines I add to my account would get a 10% discount, so I added 2 additional lines to my account.

However only one line got the disount, the other line does not show any discount at all.

Main - $40

2nd - $36 (10% off)

3rd - $40

When will the discount be applied for my 3rd line?

Thanks

Accepted Solution

Re: 10% discount for new lines

Solved by MVP MVP

@SGH1 The discount should have been applied when it was setup, a moderator here can message you and look into it for you.

View solution in context
6 REPLIES 6
warlockthunder
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hello,

I switched over from virgin to Fido last month.  When I signed up, I was told by the rep that any additional lines I add to my account would get a 10% discount, so I added an additional line to my account. My account has 2 lines.

However I have not received  any discount at all. I phoned in to fido and was told to go back to see my rep. 

Hi there @warlockthunder

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

The 10% discount is automatically applied on the 1st or 2nd invoice, following the activation of the new line. 

Can you tell me when the new line was activated? 

Can you see how many bills have been printed, since that date?

If more then 2 invoices have been printed already with no sign of the discount, let me know and we'll make sure that's fixed ASAP Smiley

warlockthunder
I'm a Participant Level 3

I just received my first bill...I'll let you know if it is not on my 2nd bill then. Thank you for your help.

Sure thing Smiley Thanks for keeping us posted!

By the way, to view or print your detailed online bill:

- Click on "Billing & Payments"

- Select the month you'd like to see in the drop-down list

- Scroll down & click on "Save this bill (PDF)"

Hope this helps!

KAPABLE-K
MVP

@SGH1 The discount should have been applied when it was setup, a moderator here can message you and look into it for you.

FidoPierre
Moderator (inactive)

Hey SGH1,

Welcome to the Community. Smiley 

I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look and check out all of the details together.