10% discount for adding a new line.

SOLVED
kevinj31
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Hi Fido,

I currently have a line with fido and and line with koodo, both in my name.  I was wondering if i consolidated the two into one account (to fido, of course) would i get a 10% discount on both my lines, or just the new one?  And also, i have the 5.00 value pack, does the discount apply to a value pack?  Lastly, since the new line would be BYOP, is there AN additional discount, or is it already considered discounted enough.

Accepted Solution

Re: 10% discount for adding a new line.

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMaria

Hi kevinj31!

If you decide to bring over your line from Koodo to Fido, only the new line would get the 10% off. The discount would not apply to the value pack; just the plan.

In regards to getting a BYOP plan, you'd still get the 10% off on the new line. Smiley

Let me know if you have any other questions!

-Maria

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi kevinj31!

If you decide to bring over your line from Koodo to Fido, only the new line would get the 10% off. The discount would not apply to the value pack; just the plan.

In regards to getting a BYOP plan, you'd still get the 10% off on the new line. Smiley

Let me know if you have any other questions!

-Maria

Arrikadon
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi there,

I am not in a contract/tab and pay month-to-month ($60 for 6GB and unlimited talk and text). By bringing my own phone to add a second line, does the 10% discount per month apply to both our plans?

P.S. I'm not sure what a current in-market plan is.

Welcome to the community @Arrikadon! Smiley

I moved your post since we already had a similar thread with the same question. To answer your question, the 10% is only applicable towards the new line.

You can also view our current plans at Fido.ca/plans. Hope this helps!