10% discount for adding a new line.

SOLVED
Charis3
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Hi, I hope a Fido customer service can help me out. I have to call again to remind the fido agents to give me the 10% off for adding a new line. However they haven't put it in.I also informed the fido agent last this month that I am having trouble with the screen of my iphone 5s and what can they do to help me out. I saw the iphone 6 on promotion for $100 on max plan but i think its not available right now. Can you bring it back? Thanks

Accepted Solution

Re: 10% discount for adding a new line.

Solved by Former Moderator FidoRachel

Hey @Charis3,

What's going on with your 5s? When did you purchase it? 

Prices change from time to time, keep an eye on Fido.ca to make sure you don't miss upcoming promotions! 

View solution in context
8 REPLIES 8
Charis3

can you please send me a pm. thanks a lot

Sure thing. Smiley

Charis3

Hi Maria, will you be able to check my account or i have to call Fido thanks

We can definitely check that out!

Would you be able to reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter? If not, let me know and I'll send you a PM. Smiley

Charis3

Hi Maria,

No i didnt brought it back. If they changed the screen probably they will ask me to pay as i didnt buy insurance for it. will they fix it free? thanks
FidoRachel
Former Moderator

Hey @Charis3,

What's going on with your 5s? When did you purchase it? 

Prices change from time to time, keep an eye on Fido.ca to make sure you don't miss upcoming promotions! 

Charis3

I got it last Sept 2014 for 24 month max plan. After 4 or 5 mos of using the phone there was a line accross the phone that suddenly appears. I went to apple to change the screen as it is still on phone warranty. However for the last 2 months. the touch screen is being difficult. There is no damage on the phone screen just the screen. I have to slide the phone and keep on pressing the screen. It gets stock on one screen. Do you have any idea when the promotions wil be back.Thanks in advance for the help

Hi @Charis3

We don't know in advance when new promos will be made available. When they are available, they'll be announced on Fido.ca. Smiley

Have you brought back your phone to the Apple store to have this fixed?