10 GB -60$ no phone/10 GB -85$ with phone

Linex
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi,

This was a terible experience for fido usersafter you guys lunched this crazy 10GB 60$/85$ plans. I have to lines with fido and i chnaged one line to 10GB 60$, and 10GB 85$(with phone). BUT when we changed the 85$ plan and due to all chaos the system was timeing out, and getitng errors and phone was not added to the plan. Then i asked Fido representative to chage it to 10GB 60$ plan just to be safe and have my both lines on 10GB 60$ plan. Guess what... System was not responding, callcenter was down, support chat was down, even the number to support fido sale representatives in back end was down. All this happend on Monday. Then on Tuesday i went again to another Fido location and these guys said that it was worst. Nothing was working. So, now i'm stuck with a 85$ plan without phone, and tried to call again support center, they dropped the call. As i'm typing no response from fido chat for an 1 hour.
On the other hand i told my friend about this crazy promotion and they called their own provider and they mached easyly same promotion, nothing was down, everybody happy.

In conclusion i hope to resolve this situation, but same time i'm thinking that Rogers and Fido should plan more seriously this kind of events and make sure exisitng costumers are happy.

BTW Rogers systems were taken down as well on Tuesday...

P.S. And as i'm in IT field i tried all the browsers nothing was working, they even said sorry, we need to meet you in person for the error was displayd. And then even in person these poor guys , i mean front line, they didn't have anything on how to help, but saying sorry.

0 REPLIES 0