1 GB Data ?????

1 GB Data ?????

1 GB Data ?????

SOLVED
xS1
I'm a Participant Level 2

1 GB Data ?????

Haven't received the promised 1GB data. When will Fido fulfill their word.

Accepted Solution

Re: 1 GB Data ?????

Solved by Moderator

Thanks for clarifying @xS1 Smiley  

The 2020 Fido Gift is applied automatically to your November billing cycle for 2 months. You'll also receive a text on the same day as confirmation. 

Not sure when your billing cycle starts? You can check it out through My Account under Services - Mobile or on your invoices directly. Your billing date is the last day of your cycle.

You won’t be able to track how much free data you’ve used, but we’ll keep you posted every step of the way. You’ll get a text message when the free data starts, when it’s all used up and when the offer ends.

The bonus will get used up first and then you'll get the regular data notifications for your plan.

Hope this helps Smiley

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoKenny

Hey @xS1 thanks for reaching out !!

Which promised data are we talking about exactly?

Is it the Fido Gift? If that's the case, this would only start at the start of your November cycle.

Let me know Smiley

xS1

I'm talking about texting "gift" to 2020. Does that ring some bells? If not - comment on this text msg received below
Hi, it's Fido: Great! Your extra 1 GB of FREE data over 2 months (that's 500 MB/mo.) is being applied to your account. It will start when your November billing cycle begins. Not sure when that is? No worries-we'll send you another text on that day. From there, you'll be set to celebrate with Fido's gift of data for 2 months, as long as you keep your current plan and device. Get excited-it's our 20th anniversary and we're just getting started! Visit fido.ly/20years to keep up with the celebration.

Thanks for clarifying @xS1 Smiley  

The 2020 Fido Gift is applied automatically to your November billing cycle for 2 months. You'll also receive a text on the same day as confirmation. 

Not sure when your billing cycle starts? You can check it out through My Account under Services - Mobile or on your invoices directly. Your billing date is the last day of your cycle.

You won’t be able to track how much free data you’ve used, but we’ll keep you posted every step of the way. You’ll get a text message when the free data starts, when it’s all used up and when the offer ends.

The bonus will get used up first and then you'll get the regular data notifications for your plan.

Hope this helps Smiley