Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)



Hey Community!


Happy 47th Earth Day!


To celebrate this awesome anniversary, we’ve got something special lined up. In partnership with Tree Canada, Fido will plant a tree for every customer who switches from paper bills to online billing until May 31.


Since 2011, we’ve saved more than 140 tons of paper (that’s almost 300,000 pounds!) and want to go even further. Today, 80% of our customers are on online billing and now it’s time to get the other 20% on board.


In case you need more reasons, here are just a few of the benefits you’ll get with online billing:


  • Available on your mobile device and desktop. Anytime, from anywhere.
  • Up to 18 months of bill history.
  • PDF version of your bills to download.
  • Full usage details.
  • Account management online.
  • Emails from Fido letting you know when your bill is ready.


Okay, pretty sure you’re sold now…


To register, sign in to My Account on, then click on the banner on the top right:


Switch Now.PNG


We want to plant a forest, now it’s in your hands. Register to online billing, Earth will thank you! Smiley