fido my account app

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1 jamiekern
I'm a Participant Level 1

fido my account app

I would love to know how to download the Fido My Account App because it does not appear in itunes or on my iphone app search.   

Accepted Solution

Re: fido my account app

Hey everyone!

This thread hasn't been updated in a while so I thought I'd provide one Smiley

The Fido My Account app can be downloaded in both the Apple App Store on and the Google Play Store by searching "Fido My Account". As mentioned by other users, it's important your stores have Canada set as the location or the app won't be there.

Hope this clears things up! Smiley 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 9
I'm a Participant Level 2 Caldwellum
I'm a Participant Level 2

It is the first one to show up when i search "fido". Also make sure you are in the canadian app store

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 9
I'm Experienced Level 1
I'm Experienced Level 1

I would love to be able to do that at the Blackberry app store. Too bad they havn't developed on for us yet Sad Lucky iPhone users.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 9
I'm Experienced Level 1
I'm Experienced Level 1

@spegs wrote:

I would love to be able to do that at the Blackberry app store. Too bad they havn't developed on for us yet Sad Lucky iPhone users.

I forgot to mention until then, we Blackberry users have e Office Mobile Data Alerter. Review by Crackberry can be found here http://crackberry.com/track-your-blackberry-data-usage-mobile-data-alerter

or go straight to their page here

http://mobile.e-office.com/Products/Mobile-Data-Alerter.aspx

Crackberry gave this a good review and I have been using it. Gives you custom options to set up how much data you have a month. Also includes your wifi connections.:smileywink:

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 9
I'm an Expert Level 2
I'm an Expert Level 2

I concur, you must be in the Canadian App Store to download the Rogers and Fido My Account applications on your iPhone.

Blackberry has pushed a My Account web link to its phones, although its not available as a downloadable application right now, the link takes you right to the My Account page very quickly and conveniently.

I hope we can see an app soon for Blackberry, so it wont need our web browser.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 9
Former Moderator FidoJean
Former Moderator

Hi jamiekern,

If any of these helpful solutions did the trick don't forget to click the "Accept as solution" icon to help fellow members Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 9
I'm a Participant Level 2 adel

whats the my account web link?
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 7 of 9
I'm a Participant Level 2 donna

I have two question one is that my battery die fast it last a half a day and the other is that I try to underload a ringtune and it always say web page not available

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 8 of 9
Solution

Hey everyone!

This thread hasn't been updated in a while so I thought I'd provide one Smiley

The Fido My Account app can be downloaded in both the Apple App Store on and the Google Play Store by searching "Fido My Account". As mentioned by other users, it's important your stores have Canada set as the location or the app won't be there.

Hope this clears things up! Smiley 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 9 of 9