cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xtra history tab not working

ralphm149
I'm a participant level 1

The History tab under Fido Xtra is not loading. It just keeps showing the loading screen. But never loads. It was embarrassing that this happened in line waiting for a second cup coffee. This happened only on my account. When I logged in using my friend's account it worked. 

25 REPLIES 25

Erica_27

Hi, 

I too have the same issue, I just updated the app yesterday to the latest available (version 4.0) I’ve also just deleted the app and re-downloaded it moments ago. I’ve gone into the history tab and still shows that it’s loading. I had the Boston pizza promo to redeem still. 

Hey @Brandon-Brown27,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for letting us know of all the troubleshooting steps you already followed.

We'll look into it on our side and we'll get back to everyone here once we have more details.

FidoFrancois
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @ralphm149! Welcome to the Community and congrats on your first post! 

That's certainly not the experience we aim for!

A few questions to troubleshoot the issue.

1) Did this occur in the past for another perk? 

2) Do you have the latest version of the app? 

3) Have you force closed the app and retry afterwards? 

4) Are you using your phone number as login ID? 

Please keep us posted.

Hey @ralphm149,

Were you able to sort this out? Let us know.

Hello,

🍁 Happy Canada Day!! 🍁 Bonne Fête du Canada!! 🍁

My Xtra history tab is also not loading properly. It has only started happening since the last update. I think it's the latest version of the app: 4.0.0.12(1224) for android. The 'loading' circle just keeps going around and around. None of the usual troubleshooting seems to help.

Prior to the app update, my Xtra history showed my Free Medium Second Cup offer as expired (though it was actually redeemed) and my yet to be redeemed Boston Pizza offer.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Cheers