What currently availalbe phones have an FM Radio enabled?

I'm a Contributor Level 1 wgm777
I'm a Contributor Level 1

What currently availalbe phones have an FM Radio enabled?

Some web sites list Fido models as having an FM radio, when Fido's website does not list such a feature being available. 

Which current phones sold by Fido have FM Radios? I want to make sure that the Fido versions do not have the radio disabled for some reason.

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: What currently availalbe phones have an FM Radio enabled?

Hey there!

At the moment, none of the phones we carry include an FM radio feature. 

Keep an eye on Fido.ca. If this changes, you'll see this feature listed in the specifications page for the phone you're interested in. 

Do you have a Pulse plan? Have you thought about giving Spotify a try?

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 17
Highlighted
Solution

Hey there!

At the moment, none of the phones we carry include an FM radio feature. 

Keep an eye on Fido.ca. If this changes, you'll see this feature listed in the specifications page for the phone you're interested in. 

Do you have a Pulse plan? Have you thought about giving Spotify a try?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 16 of 17
I'm a Participant Level 2 Ericursus
I'm a Participant Level 2

"I don't think a meeting ever went like this:

Person1: "So I think we should carry this phone; great features, low price, highly demanded world-wide, and even has an FM receiver."

Person2: "It all looked good until you mentioned the FM receiver - we can't have that. Next!"

Honestly, I didn't even know there were any phones with a FM receiver. No one I know ever mentionned that as an interesting feature."

Respectfully?  Um ya, no.  Research would indicate that just because one does not know phones have an FM receiver doesn't mean lots of people do NOT know it.  Everywhere I've traveled in Europe, it is well known. 
As for the meeting?  Think Apple iPhone. 
Alter the dialogue, & you can bet your bottom cahoona a meeting or two did go like that~! 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 17 of 17