Please help Activate Spotify Premium

Ankushp
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hello, I have a FIDO Pulse Plan. I recently noticed that I have a 6 month free Spotify Premium subscription offer on this plan.

However I have tried for hours, but I am not able to get the "Link" to activate the Spotify Premium account on the FIIDO website.

The FidoHub site initially sent a code to my phine which I typed in. However After that all I get is a web page asking me to Login to get the Spotify activation link. However I am logged in already!!

I have tried and tried, this is bordring torture now...Please help get this sorted once and for all.

Since I got this plan in Feb 2018, this offer should still be available for my in my profile.

7 REPLIES 7
FidoPamela
Former Moderator

Hey @Ankushp

Were you able to activate your subscription? 

Keep us posted Smiley 

Ankushp

Hello, thanks for replying! 

I am not able find any such code. Is it possible for Fido to resend it ? I can see in my plan that I have the Spotify Premium offer. But I have never received any code.

Hey @Ankushp!

You would need to contact us directly to help you with that. You can do so here or we can send you a PM.

Let us know.

Hey @Ankushp!

Do you still need help wtih that?

If no, can you share how it was resolved?

Thanks!

Ankushp

Hello Philippe,

Nope, I still cannot activate the Spotify Premium. I have never received the message with the offer code.

But my plan clearly states that I will receive 6 months of Spotify Premium.

Regards,

Ankush

Hey @Ankushp!

Have you contacted us regarding the issue yet?

If not, I can send you a PM to continue here. Smiley

Let me know.

FidoPamela
Former Moderator

Hey @Ankushp

Did you receive a Spotify code by text message when you activated your plan? If so you would be able to use this code directly with Spotify. 

You can find a detailed how-to here.

Let me know if that helps!