Pixel 4 Pre-Installed apps

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

SOLVED
rbakshi1
I'm a Participant Level 2

So, I ordered Pixel 4 from fido last week, I got the device but due to some personal problems I did not got time to even turn it on.

But I am wondering will it have pre-installed apps? Because main reason I am ditching Samsung S8 is of them, so does Fido installs (and does not let us uninstall) apps out of the box for Pixel 4?

Thank you in advance/

Accepted Solution

Re: Pixel 4 Pre-Installed apps

Solved by MVP MVP

Hello @rbakshi1,

I personally do not have the Pixel 4 but I do have the Pixel 3XL and from my experience using previous Google phones, the only apps that come with it are the Google apps and nothing else. 

Some can be uninstalled and some are system apps that can not be uninstalled.

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @rbakshi1,

I personally do not have the Pixel 4 but I do have the Pixel 3XL and from my experience using previous Google phones, the only apps that come with it are the Google apps and nothing else. 

Some can be uninstalled and some are system apps that can not be uninstalled.

rbakshi1
I'm a Participant Level 2

Thank you for replying.

You are welcome, enjoy the phone!