cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perkopolis or kickbacks for fido

Dalena
I'm a participant level 2

I am trying to purchase tickets through the perkoplois through my Fido app for Medieval Times but unfortunately when I select the City of the castle it does nothing. Is there a glitch with this offer or is there somewhere else I can purchase the tickets with the same discount?

thank you kindly,

Magdalena

5 REPLIES 5

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Dalena! I hope you're doing well. Smiley

We'll try our best to help you out. I'll need a few more details about the issue though:

1. What specific offer are you trying to use via the app?

2. Can you describe the steps you followed until you get to the glitch?

3. Do you get an error message? If yes, can you provide a screenshot please?

Dalena

Hi!

i am attempting to purchase tickets for Midieval Times in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. When I select the venue which is Midieval Times which then gives me a few options. I select: purchase tickets, which then asks me what location. I select TORONTO and it then does nothing at all. I click on a different location and it still does nothing. I am just stuck on the page where my options are to select my location. I cannot move any further. 

Hipe this helps,

Dalena 

Dalena

This is as far as I goThis is as far as I go

Hey @Dalena!

How did it go?

Please let us know, as we're all curious to read if your issue was resolved. Smiley

Hey @Dalena! Thanks for that. Smiley

Have you tried to contact Perkopolis about the problem? 

You can reach them via their toll-free number: 1-888-761-9119 or via email at customerservice@perkopolis.com. You can also try to contact Medieval Times directly about the issue.

Please let us know what they say or said.