HOW TO DISABLE the fido Navigator "TELENAV" app from your phone once you're done with it?

I'm a Participant Level 3 missCHIious
I'm a Participant Level 3

HOW TO DISABLE the fido Navigator "TELENAV" app from your phone once you're done with it?

Is anyone experiencing this problem? 

I've been having problems with turning off my TELENAV app (fido Navigator: monthly fee) once I'm done using it on my Samsung GS5 phone.  (I also had the same problem when I owned an iPhone).  There is no ON/OFF switch to disable the app.  Even when I turn off my "Location icon," I am still getting notifications every 5 minutes PLUS, the GPS icon displaying on the top left corner of my screen.  Wthhzz ...GPS app is draining my battery life!!!  :smileyfrustrated::smileymad: 

All I'm asking is if there's another way to turn off the GPS app completely rather than having to RESTART or TURN OFF my phone just to disable the GPS (TeleNav) app completely.  Very_Happy

It would be nice if TELENAV app gives you an option on the screen to switch the GPS app"ON/OFF”.  It sucks having to go through the methods I've been doing for so long.  Sad

>>> ANY SUGGESTIONS?? <<<

***Edited to add labels***

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 5
Moderator (inactive) FidoRachel
Moderator (inactive)

Re: HOW TO DISABLE the fido Navigator "TELENAV" app from your phone once you're done with it?

Hey @missCHIious, good question! 

Let me see what I can find, I'll get back to you ASAP Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 5
Moderator (inactive) FidoRachel
Moderator (inactive)

Re: HOW TO DISABLE the fido Navigator "TELENAV" app from your phone once you're done with it?

Hey @missCHIious! If you go in your apps settings, are you able to force stop the Fido Navigator? 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 5
I'm a Participant Level 3 missCHIious
I'm a Participant Level 3

Re: HOW TO DISABLE the fido Navigator "TELENAV" app from your phone once you're done with

Hey @FidoRachel, is that the only way? If I force stop the fido navigator app will I be able to reuse app in future? I just want it off until i need to use again. I'm not a techy person so I just want to confirm.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 5

Re: HOW TO DISABLE the fido Navigator "TELENAV" app from your phone once you're done with

Hey missCHlious!

Yep, that's how you disable the app but, don't worry, you'll still be able to open the app when you need it again. Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 5