Fido iOS app needs to be manually closed each time

mikeypas
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hello,

i am encountering a problem with the Fido app

each time I want to access it, to check my data or account or the contests, I must manually close the app the re-open it. 

if I don't, and let's say I try to access the contests, I get a cannot find page error. However, closing the app (force close) and reopening it works. 

but this occurs each and every time 

move tried removing the app and re-adding it. Didn't help. 

im using iPhone XS Max latest iOS and my Fido app is latest version. 

any ideas? 

3 REPLIES 3
FidoPhilippe

Hey @mikeypas! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

We'll have to take a closer look at that with you then. Please contact us using the methods here at your convenience. Alternatively, you can also request a PM from the community for assistance.

mikeypas
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hi FidoPhilippe,

Tried calling today, waited 40 mins to speak to an agent who then transferred me to another department (rogers technical support), after 1h20mins on hold, I gave up.

Can we try an alternate method to get this to work?

Like I mentioned, everything does seem to work, but each time I open the app, I need to force close it (swiping up on the iphone) then reopen it. It's a small nuisance but if there's a way to fix it, it would be appreciated.

Hey @mikeypas,

We certainly do apologize for the long wait times; we are busier than usual at the moment. 

Nonetheless, we can review this issue in PM here instead so we can flag it to the correct team.

I'll be sending you a PM shortly so we can continue!