Fido app can't get authorization code

Wizkon
I'm a Participant Level 2

Just ported from Rogers today. I can't get the authorization code for Fido App login. App tells me my number is associated with Rogers account. Search tells me that this is a common problem but Fido CSRs replies are only saying a fix is coming.. and to use Fido.ca. What is the fix? Only way to activate the 5 hours data is to use the App.

3 REPLIES 3
Wizkon
I'm a Participant Level 2

Thanks for replying. I have an LG G6 with Fido App version 4.13.0.58. After multiple attempts at different options, the Fido App now opens to a different log in screen which does not require a cell phone number to sign in, just email address and password. I can now open the Fido app. Someone needs to redesign the start up screen and menu on this App so that this cell phone number option always work or that the email option is available on the start up screen menu.

We appreciate your feedback and we take note of it as we're definitely always looking to improve our customers experience. 

We're glad to learn it ended up working though @Wizkon! Just a heads up that there might be a delay before our next reply, but please rest assured we're doing everything we can to get back to you as fast as possible.

FidoSaad

Hey there @Wizkon

Welcome to the Community Smiley

I'm sorry to hear that you're still unable to access the Fido mobile app.

Just to confirm, was the number already ported from Rogers before you attempted to access the Fido app? Are you still unable to access it?

If so, we'd like to verify some more details in order to better assist you:

1. What device brand and model are you currently using?
  2. What is the Fido app version you have installed at the moment?
  3. Is there any error message popping up when you try to register your number? If yes, can you please share the content?

Let us know!