Fido Xtra Data

Fido Xtra Data

Fido Xtra Data

SOLVED
I'm a Participant Level 3

Fido Xtra Data

Whenever I try to use my xtra hour of data, my monthly GB left goes way down and in the timer it says I used 0MB - ? 

This last time was particularly frustrating because I was close to my limit, so I used an hour of free data. And now the hour is up, and I got a "you used 90% of your data for the month, give me money for more data" message. Why would my data drop so much if I was on a free hour?

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido Xtra Data

Solved by Moderator

Hey @trevconkey! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

I can assure you that, once the free hour of data is activated, no usage is deducted from the data on your plan. For details on how much data your used during your session, you can select the ''MORE'' tag on the bottom right on the app and select ''MY DATA BYTES HISTORY''.

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
I'm a Participant Level 2

I don't work for Fido... I'm just not certain about what you are saying: If you say you were "close to your limit" before you took your free hour of data.... which means you already used up 90% of your data for the month, shouldn't that be about the same as Fido notifying you after you got your free hour of data to say "you used 90% of your data for the month...."? 

I'm a Participant Level 3

I had 1.6 GB left and made sure it was up to date. Selected free hour of data. After that hour was up, I checked again and I had .84 left. Also, every time I use the extra hour, it says I used 0MB of data during my hour which I find hard to believe.

Hey @trevconkey! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

I can assure you that, once the free hour of data is activated, no usage is deducted from the data on your plan. For details on how much data your used during your session, you can select the ''MORE'' tag on the bottom right on the app and select ''MY DATA BYTES HISTORY''.