Fido Xtra Boston Pizza

Fido Xtra Boston Pizza

Fido Xtra Boston Pizza

Sun24
I'm a Participant Level 1

Fido Xtra Boston Pizza

Hello, I tried to use my Boston Pizza Xtra for a buy one get one free medium pizza today (Jun 30) but it didn't work. It was quite frustrating as I spent nearly 20minutes online on my computer and phone trying to get it to work. Secondly, when I went to Boston Pizza they tried to help but it still didn't work. The code was valid until 11:59PM July 1st. The error I got when trying to register the code was that it's 'expired' which wasn't true.  I was looking forward to redeeming this reward, but it was such a waste of time and energy. I look forward to seeing how Fido is going to make it right for a long time customer.

3 REPLIES 3
FidoValerie

Hi @Sun24 !

Welcome to the Community. Smiley

I'm sorry to learn that you were unable to redeem this perk. I understand it must have been quite disappointing! 

We'll be glad to take a look at the situation with you. You can reach out to us here to get started!

Alternatively, we can also send you a PM.

Let us know what works best for you. 

Sun24
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi there, if you could kindly send me a private message to resolve this issue. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Of course,

We'll be sending you a PM shortly to go over the situation together. Talk to you soon @Sun24