Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido App Not Working - v3.3/Real-time Usage

nick67
I'm qualified level 3
I'm qualified level 3

Hello Fido forum,

I just wanted to report some technical issues I've been experiencing since updating to version 3.3 of the Fido My Account. This app update introduced "real time mobile data usage tracking". At first, real time data usage was being display but since yesterday I'm back to "updated 12 hours ago", no more real time reporting.

More importantly, since updating to version 3.3, I often get the spinning loading icon when trying to view my usage and it keeps spinning forever. Other tabs like Phone and Plan within the Usage tab, Billing, etc work without issue -- only the "Usage" page within the Usage Tab fails to load.

In addition, my FIDO XTRA page comes up blank or the FIDO XTRA link on the Usage tab is missing all together since updating the app. Today is Thursday and I cannot view my Fido Xtra offers as it is only available via the Fido app. See the screenshots below as proof.

Trust me, I've forced closed the app numerous times, rebooted my phone, and am very familiar with the Fido My Account app as I've been using it for years. These issues only started since updating to version 3.3 on August 21, 2018. Please fix these technical issues soon, thank you!

Fido App v3.3 Pic1.png     Fido App v3.3 Pic2.png     Fido App v3.3 Pic3.png

15 REPLIES 15