How do I delete Fido messages? 

***Edited title for clarity***

6 REPLIES 6

FidoCharles
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @sparklymermaid

We'll need more info! Smiley

What messages are you referring to exactly?

Emails, text messages, notifications, etc.

sparklymermaid
I'm a participant level 3

On the account page, at the bott9m there is a message symbol of an envelope and when I open there is a welcome to fido and a message about the perks? 

Thanks for confirming @sparklymermaid!

At this time those messages cannot be deleted and will remain there as long as they are valid. That said, you can get rid of the notification by opening up the message Smiley

I hope this info helps!

sparklymermaid

To FidoNick. ?? Opening up the message makes no difference. I still cannot get rid of them.  Neither can friends on their phones. 

Seems such a dumb thing considering how big Fido is and they cannot program to delete. 

Hey @sparklymermaid

As my colleague, these messages cannot be deleted at this time. That being said, I'll be sure to share your feedback with the right people about this. Smiley 

Viking
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I would agree that messages should be able to be deleted.  Otherwise the "Mail" folder is just a place to see ads. Some people like to keep things tidy and organized. After I read a msg and is no longer relevant I will delete it. 

Perhaps you can tell me how to turn off the notifications so I don't need to be BOTHERED by fido ads.