Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data bytes not showing on app at all

Yasmoona
I'm a participant level 1

Screenshot_20180402-024625.jpg

I can't use them.. I can't see them and I tried reinstalling the app. Did not work!

Any idea what's going on???

13 REPLIES 13

addala

Still the data bytes are not showing up on the app Page? Can you please help me with that.

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @addala

Thanks for reaching out about this. 

Do you have the last version of the App? If not can you please make sure to update it?

Can you also try to access Data Bytes on the ''More'' section of the App? 

Let us know how it goes!

Faisal786
I'm a participant level 2

My app is fully updated and still no option for data bytes and I am on a pulse plan. 

Hey @Faisal786,

Are you trying to access Data Bytes from the Usage Tab? Also, do you log in with your email or phone number?

Faisal786

Yes and yes

Thanks!

Have you tried force-closing the app and reopening it? Can you please also confirm your App version and if this happens both on WiFi and LTE?

happygrump

Hi,

My iOS version is upto date, recently downloaded the app so it's updated as well. I cannot find the option to click on data bytes. I have force restarted the phone , deleted and re downloaded the app. Still data byte is missing from the app. I am currently on a LTE. Using iPhone 8. Any suggestions ?

FidoPamela
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Yasmoona

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

There was a scheduled maintenance overnight that affected the Data Bytes for a few hours. They were back up and running as of 3:30 AM Eastern time. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Have you tried to use them since then?

Keep us posted! 

Blynn
I'm a contributor level 1

I have reinstalled twice - no data bytes option

Blynn

iPhone 7 - signing in with password - reinstalled three times now - nothing 

Hey @happygrump and @Blynn! Philippe here.

Thanks for trying that! We're currently have our support teams working on this. They're working hard on trying to find a fix.

We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and we'll update this thread once we have news.

Thanks again!

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @happygrump and @Blynn

Welcome to the Community Smiley

Can you please go on fido.ca and register with a new email address? When registering, please select the subscriber option. Once that's done, if you log in to your app using this new profile you created, you should see the Data Bytes option.

Keep us posted!

happygrump

Issue persist , I went to fido.ca used a different email address and clicked on Subscribe - I still don't see data bytes option in the app